You don't have to endure a crowded, rage-frenzy mall to get a gift for your hunter.
You won't even have to shell out hundreds of dollars - unless you want to.
We've got affordable to big ticket items that'll put a smile on their face.
Here's our list of perfect hunting gift ideas where you can't go wrong if you don't want your hunter to know that you're on the hunt for them!
This is the ultimate guide to help you choose Christmas or birthday gifts for hunters, read on for unusual hunting gifts for men or women.
6 Best Gifts for Hunters Under $10
Sometimes, the best gifts don't cost much at all - it's the thought behind it that gives the lasting impression. These gift ideas may be small, but they show that you truly know what a hunter, gun owner, or outdoorsman would need.
A practical gift can be used, not stowed away or even re-gifted (the ultimate insult). So, make your ten bucks count by giving a hunter something that can be used in the field, a tool to make a job easier, or by keeping them warm during the hunt.
1. Ruttin' Buck Rattling Bag
Rattle in the rutting bucks during rut season to fill your tag and mount the rack. The polyester bag features netting for extra grip, and it allows the rattle of included hardwood rods to reverberate throughout the trees. With an adjustable lanyard and silencer trap, the Ruttin' Buck Rattling Bag provides one-hand operation and rods stay still until you're ready to mimic the sound of excited bucks smacking antlers in a head-to-head showdown for does.
Compact and packable, it's easier to tote around than a couple of racks on your back. The hard part will be giving it as a gift for a deer hunter as you may want to keep it for yourself. Do yourself a favor and buy two.
2. Quick Draw Gun Magnet
- SAVE PRECIOUS SECONDS! Having your gun ready and close to you. The GERO Quick Draw Gun Magnet can be installed anywhere you choose. HOLDS UP TO 25 LBS of weight for...
- EASY TO INSTALL: Use screws or Mounting Tape to attach the magnet to your preferred surface. The base of the magnet is made of steel to last a lifetime! Plastic coated...
Be prepared for any type of emergency when a firearm is needed in an instant. The Gero Tactical Quick Draw Gun Magnet will hold up to 25 lbs, allows gun concealment, and can be mounted to almost any surface. It has a non-scratch coating since it has a plastic-coated surface, steel plate, and is designed for rapid removal.
LEOs (Law Enforcement Officer), home defense preppers, and hunters will always appreciate the convenience and safety measures of keeping their weapon close and in a ready position.
3. Smith's PP1 Pocket Pal Multifunction Sharpener
- Tapered Round Diamond Coated Rod for Sharpening Serrated and Standard Edges
- Carbide Blades (Coarse CARBIDE Slot) Quickly Set Your Edge; Ceramic Stones (Fine CERAMIC slot) Give You a Razor Sharp Edge
Your gift recipient may be a hunter, knife enthusiast, or an avid outdoorsman who knows the value and life-saving measures of having a sharp knife on hand.
The PP1 Pocket Pal has two, V-shaped sharpening slots. The course-grade carbide slot will set the edge, even on dull and damaged knives, and the ceramic slot will fine hone the edge with a razor-sharp finish. The Pocket Pal also has a fold-out, diamond-coated rod for serrated and standard edges. Measuring in at 3.5 x 1" in size and weighing only an ounce, it's a practical and thoughtful gift that no outdoorsman should be without.
4. Camo Skull Cap
- 99 Problems but Swear Ain't One: Our wicking helmet liner soaks up your sweat and keeps it out of your eyes. Recommended for athletes, heavy sweaters and guy who do real...
- Designed To Be Worn Under Helmets & Hard Hats: Instead of sweating inside your helmet (I can smell that nastiness from here), sweat into our breathable skull cap helmet...
This Camo Skull Cap will keep a hunter concealed and blended in with the terrain while out in the hunt. But, it doesn't have to be worn alone. It's thin enough to be worn under helmets, knit beanies, and more.
Unlike other caps that don't pull down far enough to cover the ears, this skull cap fits all noggins to provide ear protection with its 4-way performance stretch. It wicks away sweat and retains thermal comfort for those cold hunting months. One-size, lightweight, affordable, it's a gift that should be at the top of your list.
- TOASTY WARM BALACLAVA - The material is windproof, soft and breathable, keep your head, neck, ear and face warm and comfortable just like in a cozy nest. Ultimate...
- STAY WARM FOR WINTER ACTIVITIES - It’s a perfect face and neck warmer for skiing, snowboarding, ice fishing, hunting, hiking, trekking, camping in the chilly weather,...
Many hunters, Winter campers, ice anglers, and all types of outdoorsmen are sadly familiar with the sting and bite of frosty air, snow, and wind in the face. A full-size balaclava will protect the face, neck, and head (including handsomeness), from the brutalities of harsh weather including UV rays.
Made with polyester fleece, it's windproof, breathable, and soft. Designed with two adjustable draw straps, it can adjust a for top/side and mouth/mask fit tailored to your comfort. As a versatile balaclava, it can be worn multiple ways as a face mask, hood, scarf, and much more.
6. 2-Pack Tactical Flashlight
- 【Super Bright】300 Lumens (Max) output and 30% brighter than most ordinary small flashlights. Our mini LED torch can produce an intense beam of light up to 600 feet.
- 【Easy to Carry】only 3.6 inches length, this mini tactical flashlight fits in the palm of your hand, portable to carry with a metal clip. Our flashlights is convenient...
Any spouse of a LEO will know tactical flashlights are a staple tool needed for the job. With a tactical design, this LETMY flashlight is a compact 3.6" in length and features a screwed-in metal clip to mount to a duty belt, pocket, or outer vest.
Although mini in size, its 300 lumens output is far-reaching - up to 600 feet. Made to be reliable and durable, it's constructed out of military-grade aluminum alloy and steel complete with a hard-anodized finish. Waterproof, anti-abrasive, and drop-proof, this tactical light is ready for duty.
12 Best Gifts for Hunters Under $25
It doesn't take much to let your hunter know you're thinking about them. What better present is there than something they can take along with them on the hunt that perfectly matches their style?
Even better, a cheap gift can pep them up with the right attitude when they need it most. Perhaps, setting up your hunter with the ability to laugh at many of the missed opportunities that come by is a great place to start for a surprise present. These are the kind of presents you'll find for less than $25!
1. Coffee Mug for Hunters
There's nothing like a hot cup o' Joe before the sun rises and the hunter heads out from base camp. But, being able to start the day off right means having more than just a caffeine shot. A little humor for the serious hunter is what the hand-painted, ceramic coffee mug offers. You might be "Born to Hunt" as the 18 oz mug implies, but you've got to be prepared to "know that a trophy buck will walk past the minute I leave." A true statement every hunter can relate to.
2. Striking Viking Beard Comb
- For a True Gentleman's Beard: Since 2015, Striking Viking has been a leader in selling top quality beard combs for men all over the world. It's time to elevate your...
- Premium Wood Comb for Men: Handcrafted from 100% Sandlewood, this wooden combs for men. It's tough and long lasting and will stand up to daily use, travel, and the...
You don't have to neglect self-care just because you're in the boonies. In fact, it's 2018 so your hunting buddies might appreciate a well-groomed appearance between hunts. The Striking Viking Beard Comb will be the only grooming accessory a male hunter will ever need. A high quality PU leather case packages the wooden, Sandalwood, anti-static, dual-action tooth comb for hair, mustaches, and beards. Here's to looking Striking while getting your hunt on!
3. #Bulletproof Shot Glass
This unique BenShot shot glass is handcrafted in the USA by a family of artisan glass-makers. The 2oz glass contains a real 0.308 bullet - minus the gunpowder and lead - meaning it is safe to drink from. Each shot glass comes individually packaged in an eye-catching tube container. Purchase one if your hunter prefers to drink alone, or more if you want to join in on the action. Just add liquid.
4. Funny Duck Hunting Wife Definition T-Shirt
Though you’re looking for a gift for a hunter, give a moment to think about his better half. Let the wife know that she is the ultimate trophy with this 100% combed ringspun cotton tee. Gifting the wife of a hunter is giving the hunter. Even though she’s the one that stays behind during hunting season, she’s the reason why he can be out and about having fun, er – working to put food on the table…
You’ll be able to find her size with no issues since TeePublic provides sizes all the way up to 5XL. It’s also available in multiple colors and fits. If you want to go all out, buy the matching mug, hoodie, and sticker to make a gift-giving set.
5. Survival Wrist Kit
- 5-IN-1 SURVIVAL TOOL: A2S Survival TM (Team) K2-peak is a complete paracord survival bracelet that includes: High-Quality Compass. Flint Fire Starter. Fire Scrapper, use...
- SIZES THAT FITS EVERYBODY: For Men Women Teens Kids We provide 4 Fixed Sizes + 1 Adjustable size. Fixed Size variations: 7.5, 8.0, 8.5, 9.0 inches. Adjustable Size...
Every hunter knows how vulnerable you can be while out in the wild. Things don't always go to plan, and when it doesn't, you need to be prepared. The 5-in-1 A2S Paracord K2-Peak is a complete paracord bracelet that packs more bang for its punch. It has a compass, flint fire starter, emergency whistle, and a fire scrapper that doubles as a knife.
Wearing it on your wrist is out of the way and convenient for a hunter that's already packing a ton of gear. Get a 2-pack with multiple colors for "him" and "her" hunters - a perfect double gift in one!
6. Deer Antler Wall Hooks
- Hunters, nature lovers, and those inspired by beautiful antique décor love these rustic deer antlers hooks that are perfect for keys, hats, leashes, towels, robes, and...
- Exquisite antlers design evokes the great outdoors and the endless beauty of nature, get this item for yourself or someone special. The "Deer Antlers" Wall Hooks Measure...
Bring the outdoors on home with this cast iron deer antler wall mount. It has an antique finish for a rustic aesthetic with a slim profile that won't overwhelm wall space. Let your hunter hang his coat, cap, and optics bag in style with convenience, and of course, with the satisfaction of knowing there's at least one set of "antlers" on the wall.
When he's ready to add more trophy antlers to the empty wall space, he'll have his gear conveniently waiting for him on his cast iron one.
7. We The People Whiskey Glass
Lucky Shot USA has a winning whiskey glass that is popular with patriots and is likely something a hunter will appreciate.
The 10 oz whiskey glass is made and printed in the United States – where else right? The ink is oven-treated so it won’t fade or wash off. Even though it’s dishwasher safe, it’s a special glass that deserves handwash treatment.
What makes the USA so great and unique? “We the people…”
8. Knife Sharpener
- Easy to use, handheld, manual knife and too sharpener. The sharpening blades are diamond-honed tungsten carbide and provide years of reliable use.
- The full length finger guard protects your fingers.
We all know that sharp knives are absolutely vital to the hunter who needs to skin and quarter his kill or even just to get out of sticky situations in the field.
A small, inconspicuous knife sharpener is a great tool to keep on your person or at base camp for the moments you have a minute to get your gear up to par. Protect your money-makers with the finger guard on the Accu Sharp 008 knife sharpener that has a diamond honed tungsten carbide blade.
Made in the USA. Army Green. Affordable. You can't get sharper than that.
9. Shotgun Shell Coaster Set Holder
- DIMENSIONS: This bullet coasters beer shotgun shell holder measures 4 1/4" diameter and 1 3/8" height. The Pine ridge buckshot coasters hunting coasters measures 3 3/8"...
- RUSTIC BAR COASTERS: This shotgun shells coaster look like the bottom of a 12 gauge buckshot bullets. The coasters bullet country coaster holder is designed with a...
Deck out your hunter's man cave with a set of these, and you'll be the trophy wife of the best hunt of his life. The hand-cast 12 gauge Buckshot Drink Coasters resemble the bottom of the shotgun ammo shell, and the coaster holder looks like the side of a shell. It's a badass 4-piece coaster set that any hunting enthusiast would be ecstatic about.
Happy enough to crack open a drink right now!
10. Yaktrax Cleats
- Lightweight and affordable slip-on traction cleats to reduce the risk of falls when walking on snow or ice to work, school, or even to the mailbox
- Made of abrasion-resistant 1.2 mm steel coils with zinc coating to prevent rust; secured to shoes with durable Polyelastomer outer band
Depending on what type of hunt and terrain you're on, you just might end up in cold, wet, and snowy weather. Even the best boots might need some extra traction that the Yaktrax Walk Traction Cleats can provide. They're lightweight, slip-on, abrasion-resistant traction cleats made with 1.2 mm steel coils with a zinc coating to prevent falls and rust.
With 360 degree all-direction stability, you won't give your position away because of an accidental slip down the ridge.
11. From Field to Table Guide
- Hasheider, Philip (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
Your hunter brought dinner home, but what do you do with it now? Every hunter wants to know how to maximize every part of their kill. Why? It's got to taste good.
The Hunter's Guide to Butchering, Smoking, and Curing Wild Game and Fish book includes essential tips that every hunter should know about from skinning and quartering in the field to creating a dish that's worthy of a mouth-watering drool. This is the best hunting gift if they love cooking.
12. Funny Hunting T-Shirt “Education is Important”
This shirt is hilarious! You’re not making a statement; you’re not causing offense – it’s just a great graphic t-shirt with a funny joke that shows that how important hunting is to someone.
Past its laughing trigger effect, it’s also comfortable to wear because it’s made from 100% combed ringspun cotton that has longer and stronger threads. You can pick the size, style/fit, and color to match your hunter’s personality. After all, it is somewhat of a personality statement now that you think about it, right?
10 Best Gifts for Hunters Under $50
With 50 bucks, you can think outside the box for awesome gifts that a hunter likely doesn't own - yet.
Too many will make do with what they already have, even if it stinks. Why not upgrade some of their gear or gift a comfort item they wouldn't buy for themselves?
The best prezzies are the things that are often overlooked or considered a luxury item while out in the field, and yet, they can make a big difference to a hunter. Here are 8 gift ideas that no hunter will ever say no to.
1. Hunt Comfort FatBoy Foam Hunting Set
- PORTABLE DESIGN: In the Woods or at the Stadium. Great for: Office chairs, benches and bleachers. Perfect for your car, truck, or airplane travel. You can also use it as...
- SILENT STEALTH FABRIC: Always Stay Silent and Dry in the Woods with the Soft and Durable High-Count Fabric Featured only on Hunt Comfort
Protect your gift-recipient's tush with a FatBoy Lite Hunting Cushion. Hunt Comfort's all-foam, triple-density cushion has been made with Lite Core Technology to provide long-lasting butt comfort without the body impressions your favorite lazy boy recliner has.
Wrapped with hand-sewn ComforTex Fabric, it's waterproof, noise-reductive, and includes UV inhibitors so the sun won't fade out the Realtree Xtra design. Adding to durability, the cushion has GripTek Technology for non-slip, high-strength, and abrasion-resistant fabric to last many long hunts to come.
Hunting isn't all sitting on your arse. It takes a mindful discipline to remain stealth and still for the long haul. You may as well give your hunter the gift of comfort while he's at it.
2. Browning Trapper Creek Mesh Shooting Vest
If you are struggling with hunting down the right gift, hunt no further. The Browning Shooting Vest comes in multiple types, multiple sizes, and with multiple pockets. Made from poly mesh and cotton twill, it ventilates and keeps water out.
It will hold up to the many hunting seasons ahead with its bar tacks at high stress points and at the side tab adjustment areas. It’s full-length, offers four large shell pockets, and there’s an oversized rear pocket for those big items that need to be on your person.
This is a gift that hunters would actually use. Now, that’s the best kind of gift isn’t it?
3. Walker's Razor Slim Electronic Muff
- Razor ultra-thin rubberized cups
- Two omni directional microphones
Have you ever strutted your way onto a gun range with a rifle outfitted with a muzzle break only to anger everyone else around you and go deaf in the process? It's brutal on the ears. Protect the ear drums with a soft-padded electronic muff without looking like a goon.
This razor-slim, low-profile, electronic muff with a handsome Flat Dark Earth finish has a 23NRR (Noise Reduction Rating) rating and a sound activated compression circuit. Firing sounds are dampened but you can still communicate with other shooters and hunters and overhear range commands. The two omni-directional microphones allow clear and crisp audio over the high-definition speakers. Volume control, an audio input jack, and a folding design complete this muff with all the high-end stuff.
4. Crossbow and Target Kit for Kids
- SHOOTS OVER 70 FEET - This crossbow can shoot over 70 feet and is extremely accurate!
- HANGING TARGET - Help hone your child’s crossbow skills. Make for fun target practice for a kid with this bow and window cling target kit!
Want to get the kids enthused about hunting just as much as you are? This is a great and cheap crossbow and target kit that kids will enjoy for hours.
The NXT Generation Crossbow Hunting Kit comes with six nerf-like projectiles that can be shot out to over 70 feet from the extremely accurate, high-performance, mini compound bow. It's great for target practice until they're ready to move up from foam darts.
5. Illuminated Optics
- Magnification: 2.5-10X with 40mm objective; Field of View:100 yards of 32.5' @ 2.5x - 8.9' @10x; Laser: 2mW, Class IIIA, reaching 100 yards
- Clearer Image: multi-coated green lens boast much higher light transmittance compared with blue lens
Rifle scopes don’t always cost hundreds and even thousands of dollars. The CV Life 2.5-10x40e scope shows how the rules can be bent when it comes to cost versus quality. With 2.5-10x magnification, it offers the same quality optics that you can find on other scopes for much less than half the price.
It’s also outfitted with a class 3A laser that reaches out to 100 yards. Reticle illumination options include green and red. Curious? Check out our complete review. It’s a scope that may improve your hunter’s accuracy and precision.
6. Hunter's TP
Who says toilet paper has to be white? Make your hunter laugh with Blaze Orange Bun Rub for the "safety-minded" hunter. You could also camo it up with 200 sheets of harmless-inked camouflage TP just for the hunt.
The empty-handed waterfowl hunter might appreciate the irony of a standing duck toilet paper holder. A happy hunter is one with a clean keister in the field or at home. Looking for a funny gift for a duck hunter? This will do the trick!
7. Deluxe Gun Cleaning Kit
- FAST-FIRING HIGH-PERFORMANCE: Wild Shot's Patented Deluxe Gun-Cleaning Kit is a high-quality set of affordable gun cleaning tools that maintains handguns, shotguns and...
- ALL-INCLUSIVE GEAR: Includes 3 brass cleaning rods, plastic handle, 10 brass wire brushes, 5 mops, 2 brass adaptors, 2 plastic slotted patch holders, 25 cleaning patches,...
Whether your gift-receiver is a handgun, shotgun or rifle enthusiast, the Wild Shot Deluxe gun cleaning kit has the gun cleaning power they need.
Complete with high quality cleaning rods, mops, brass and nylon brushes a cleaning pick and more, this handy kit has everything needed to keep a firearm in pristine condition. The aluminum bullet-shaped case that it all comes package in may even have the recipient ‘giggling like a schoolboy’.
8. Duck Camp Hats
Looking for a hunting-themed hat for your hunter? Look no further. Whether it’s turkey, trout, fat mallards, antlered trophies, or just a camouflage pattern with the Duck Camp logo that piques your hunter’s interest, you’ll find a high-quality cap for them with ease.
Most are made with nylon fabric, have an adjustable snapback closure, and others come with a mesh back. Each has a logo or an embroidered design on the front with the type of prey your hunter favors best. This is an easy gift to get right.
9. Camouflage Netting
- Camo netting,wholesale camo netting,sizes and colors for your request.(Available:camo desert netting, woodland camo nettting,snow camo netting,black camo netting,green...
- Can easily be cut and joined with cable ties as pictured to make the size you require
Give the gift of disguise to your hunter with Sitong Bulk Camo Netting. Available in a range of sizes and colors including Woodland, Desert Digital, Snow and Tree camo, the netting can be easily cut and joined with cable ties to create the size configuration your hunter needs.
10. Outdoor Tackle Bag
- DIMENSIONS:12*8.7*6inch / 30.4*22*15cm. This outdoor bag is multifunctional, and send with three adjustable, detachable?strap, can be used as backpack, shoulder bag and...
- HUMANIZED DESIGN: Front of the unique triangle strap design,lengthened and widened shoulder pads designed to relieve shoulder fatigue effectively, more comfortable and...
The Blisswill Outdoor Tackle Bag will make a great gift for hunters and anglers thanks to the multiple storage compartments and pockets it contains. It even features a fishing rod fixing strap!
Widened shoulder pads help to prevent shoulder fatigue during those long hunts or hikes to the best fishing haunts and the camo design will have the recipient blending into to their surroundings seamlessly.
13 Best Gifts for Hunters Under $100
You don't have to break the bank to get a decent hunting gift for turkey hunters - a hundred bucks will do. You'll have room to buy one really nice prezzie that your hunter will be able to incorporate into their routine. A new and improved hunting item won't take a million bucks, $100 is all you'll need.
1. Tree Seat
- EXCLUSIVE: The M300 Tree Seat features the exclusive, patented ComfortMax contoured, tight sling seat. A comfortable seat that is off the ground and stands above shallow...
- LIGHTWEIGHT: The aluminum construction offers a lightweight chair that is easy to transport. It folds up and features carrying straps making this a chair you’ll want to...
A seat for a hunter is always a popular gift. It can give a hunter a comfortable experience while still being a practical tool for the hunt. While deer, turkey, and waterfowl hunting, you're going to need a quiet, cushioned, and easy to set up chair.
The Millennium Treestands M300 Tree Seat is foldable, and it connects quietly with a hook and cam buckle. It's also much lighter weight than most seats that come in at 7 lbs. This one is made out of powder coated aluminum, and weighs in at 4 lbs with a 300 lb max weight limit - excellent!
2. 12-Gauge American Flag Wall Art
This beautiful American Flag is made with 92 real 12-gauge shotgun shells that are set into a wooden frame. As is a standard tradition for Lucky Shot USA, they have used de-primed or once-shot shells to make this wall art as they do for their other products.
You can also add a polished brass plaque to the frame and have it engraved to personalize it for your hunter. Measuring 14” x 22” in size, it’s a striking piece of artwork for any garage, man cave, or living room.
3. Hunting Blind
- Shoot-through mesh
- Portable and compact design
More than one hunter in the family? This two person blind is the ideal present for the sportsman or sportswoman, if you're wanting to maximize your hundred bucks.
The Ameristep Doghouse Ground Blind is a steel spring, 100% polyester, 60" wide and 60" tall dome. It has a weather resistant durashell plus finish and a shadow guard carbon enhanced material that makes it insect repellent. Stay comfy, dry, and bite-free with the Doghouse blind!
4. Hunting Field Pod
- DIMENSIONS: Weighs under 6 pounds and adjusts from 20 inches to 42 inches high
- ACCURACY: With a dual frame for maximum stability, upper frame balance point adjustment, a tension knob for tilting the frame up or down and independent height adjustable...
Whether it's a crossbow or a rifle, your hunter will achieve dead-on accuracy with the Original Caldwell Dead Shot Field Pod. Weighing in at only 5 lbs, thanks to the aluminum construction, this highly portable hunting rest will provide the stability needed to zero in on the kill zone.
Between the 360 degree rotations and full tilt function, every shot will count.
5. Olight Array Headlamp
When a hunter has enough gear on his back and is dragging his kill back to the campsite or truck, the last thing they have is a spare hand to hold a flashlight. A headlamp is then the order for the day.
The Olight Array is such a device with adjustable brightness of 50, 100, 200, and 400 lumens. Two LEDs can work together to provide a mixed beam for close and long-distance range or you can keep it short with a close-range beam.
It’s lightweight, compact, and waterproof. It lasts for several hours and can be charged with a magnetic USB charging cable. It’s a no-brainer tool that’s an essential piece of equipment for a hunter. Great stocking stuffer!
6. 3D Chair & Cover
- Poncho attached to chair
- Realtree xtra green camo
Looking for a hunter cover and chair in one? The Ameristep Hunter 3-D Chair Cover System is a great way to bundle both needs into one low price. The poncho is permanently attached to the chair, so it won't fly away in the wind and give away your position. It fits over your head, and can be easily stowed away back into the back pocket of the chair.
With a Realtree 3D leafy mesh cover pattern, concealment no longer requires being in a tree stand or a blind. Simple. Easy. Portable.
7. Gun Magnets
- ✔️ The only Patented Gun Safety System designed for Duck Blinds, Deer Stands, ATV's , UTV's and many other applications.
- ✔️ Will hold in moving vehicles, ATV's, UTV's
A firearm magnet might have you thinking more along the lines of safe-keeping in the home, office, or even your vehicle, but it has its purposes in the field too.
The CoJo Blind Pack can provide security while still being portable for strapping to trees and mounting in deer stands and duck blinds. There's nothing worse than accidentally dropping a rifle and hearing a loaded shotgun go off while in a stand.
8. Versatile Binoculars
- ACULON A211 8x42 binoculars are designed to be as light as possible along with excellent ergonomics
- Turn-and-Slide Rubber Eyecups allow for comfortable viewing during extended periods of use
These Nikon Aculon 8x42 binoculars will perform great for waterfowl hunters and even deer hunters in thick timber. The best part about it is you can spend less than $100 to land a Nikon brand optic.
With Aspherical Multicoated Eco-Glass Lenses, your hunter will have a wide and flat field of view that is important especially when trying to detect moving targets. If you’re on a strict budget, Nikon is still within reach of fulfilling your gift-wish list. Check out our review of the Aculon 8x42 binoculars.
9. Red Bubble Metal Wall Art
Red Bubble designers have brought to life how many of us think and feel about hunting. These are metal print wall décor signs that are perfect for the house or the man cave.
They’re available in all sizes from extra small to extra large. You can also choose between gloss or matte finishes.
Easy to clean, rounded corners, and pre-assembled hanging hardware are standard features of these awesome metal prints. Immortalize your gift by choosing a design that gets printed onto metal and add some hunting flair to the living space.
10. Ground Bipod
- Extends From 6" To 9"
- Leg Notches In 1 Inch Increments
You don't have to be a ground shooter to appreciate the quality of the Harris Engineering 1A2-BRM Bipod. Its extendable legs can go from 6-9 inches in 1 inch increments that also makes it a convenient feature when in uneven terrain.
Even if a hunter doesn't necessarily like to take ground shots, you can still use this at the range. For American-made quality under 100 bucks, this is a Harris - it's worth it.
11. Sleeping Bag
- COMFORTABLE SLEEPING BAG FOR ADULTS: Soft lining; Half-circle mummy style hood keeps you warm and your pillow clean; Unzips at the top or bottom for easy access and...
- NEVER ROLL YOUR SLEEPING BAG AGAIN: TETON provides a great compression sack for stuffing your sleeping bag; Start at the bottom and stuff the bag in, then tighten the...
Upgrade your hunter's comfort with an upgrade in a sleeping bag. While many bags will be rated at the lowest temperature possible to keep you alive, you should typically add approximately 10-15 degrees to that to ensure ultimate comfort.
The TETON Sports Celsius -32ºC/-25ºF Sleeping Bag will never have you complaining about being cold in even the most extreme temperatures. With a flannel lining, dual layer offset stitching, and a no-snag, self-repairing zipper, comfort will no longer be a out-of-reach luxury while on the hunt, it will be the norm.
12. Ultimate Hunter's Knife Set
- COMPLETE 12-PIECE FIELD TO FREEZER PROCESSING SET – All the tools to process game like a pro; Includes a caping knife, gut-hook skinner, boning knife, butcher knife,...
- RAZOR SHARP KNIVES – Each knife is perfectly balanced; full-tang 420J2 stainless steel blades are precisely heat treated, taper ground, then hand finished to a shaving...
To have every tool in its place and ready for the field is always part of the prepping process. Scale down on the prep process and you speed up the hunting time. This makes for a great opportunity to get a gift that does just that.
The Outdoor Edge Game Processor Kit comes with everything you'll need to skin and quarter up on the spot. Expect a caping knife, gut hook skinner, and boning and filet knife; bowie style butcher knife, game shearer, bone saw, and still more!
13. Trail Camera
- ◀ Faster Trigger Speed ▶ With 3 sensors, once detecting the movements,the hunting camera will be triggered instantly in without delay. You will never miss any...
- ◀ Excellent Sensitivity and Night Vision with 3 PIR ▶ The trail camera will detect movements of wild animals as soon as they enter the detecting range.With 3 passive...
Getting out often to pre-scout the potential game trail isn't a luxury the working deer hunter gets. However, a trail camera has the potential to change the game or possibly even the hunting area.
You won't miss any of the action with the Campark Trail Game Camera on your side. With a weatherproof build, night vision and 120° wide angle lens, you'll know if you need to move the hunt elsewhere, or if you're in the hot spot for the rut.
12 Best Gifts for Hunters Under $200
Feeling generous? Increasing the gift budget gives you more room to be gift-specific for your hunter in mind. But, you want to make sure that it's top-notch and that every penny will be well-spent. This list only includes the best gift ideas that a hunter will go nuts about! With the surprised look on your hunters face, we'd say that your 200 bucks was well worth it.
1. Electronic Predator Call
- Primos has been trusted by individuals for decades; Products that are made of quality material and designed to withstand the toughest environments; Trust the Brand that...
- Quality materials used for all primos products
Don't bother making calls yourself if you want to be heard and you want results. The Primos Alpha Dogg Electronic Predator Call has 80 degree cone speakers, can store up to 1,000 sounds, and a remote control to use from 200 yards away.
With sounds organized by species, you can access calls for hunting coyotes, deer, and elk; bobcats, fox, and more! The 180 degree rotating cone speakers will maximize realistic sounds and take the guesswork out of predator calling for you.
2. Workwear Jackets
- Heavy duty 10 oz. sanded canvas
- Features a full 210 grams of insulation
Whether it's hauling wood in the wind or hunting game in the cold, a quality jacket is always a must-have. The Legendary Whitetails Canvas Cross Trail Workwear Jackets are heavy duty, insulated, and top quality. They're made to hold up during tough chores or when you're scouting in harsh terrain.
Available in multiple colors and sizes, you can't go wrong with a gift like this one.
3. Kryptek Crossbow Case
Truly surprise your crossbow shooter with a high-quality crossbow case for a great price. Kryptek gives this case the Highlander pattern that provides “advanced multi-level concealment technology.” It’s a heavy-duty case with thick padding, adjustable strap, and carry handles. A soft side pocket allows arrows to be stashed away and the entire case is water resistant.
Don’t settle on a present that may end up ripping at the seams or doesn’t provide the quality cushioning a crossbow needs to stay protected. Kryptek are experts in providing the gear hunters demand. Take a cue from them to provide quality gear for demanding hunters.
4. Ranging Power
- The Ranger 1500 rangefinder is easy to use and features a clean, illuminated display and highly intuitive menu. The Ranger 1500 is capable of ranging up to 1,500 yards.
- The primary HCD mode displays an angle compensated distance that is ideal for the majority of hunters and shooters. An advanced LOS mode provides you the option to...
Vortex knows optics, and their expertise is obvious with their laser rangefinders. The Impact 1500 has their touch of expertise and it’s obvious with its 1,500-yard ranging distance, exceptional coatings, and easy-to-use interface.
For the quality, it has more value than many other rangefinders in the market. For this price, you’d think it only provides line of sight distances, but Vortex takes things a step further. With built-in angle compensation mode, no distance will be out of reach for a hunter on foot or in a tree stand.
5. Camouflage Suit
- HECS SUIT FOR HUNTING – 3 piece set includes; Long sleeved top, pair of bottoms, and matching head cover. As Seen On History Channel's Face The Beast!
- COMFORTABLE HUNTING CLOTHING – Conductive carbon grid is woven into the fabric to keep you comfy during extended wear. Available in Mossy Oak Elements Terra & Mossy Oak...
It's more than just looking good when you're putting together a hunting outfit - it's about blending in to your surroundings. This is exactly what you'll get with the HECS Mossy Oak Country Suit. It's a 3-piece suit with pants, shirt, and headcover.
They're ultra lightweight and breathable, and most importantly, they're a Mossy Oak Country pattern that'll have deer walking right in front of you without knowing you're there. It's one of those good gifts that every hunter would love.
6. Vacuum Sealer
Every hunter knows that he has to preserve his meat. What better way to do that than with a vacuum food sealing system? The GameSaver Wingman Plus Vacuum Sealer has an awesome camouflage finish that'll make a kitchen appliance look like a hunting necessity.
You could always go for the more boring stainless steel finish, but when they do the same thing, camo is always better. That's 180 lbs of game kept from freezer burn!
7. Hunting Harness
- NEW SCENT-DESTROYING ELIMISHIELD TECHNOLOGY: Every fiber of the harness treated with ElimiShield, a nanotechnology designed to ERADICATE HUMAN SCENT, thereby keeping you...
- PHENOMENAL COMFORT: Individual, padded hexagons provide comfort and maximum flexibility in or out of your tree stand
This is no ordinary harness, this is the Hunter Safety System Hybrid Flex Safety Harness. It also packs in ElimiShield Scent Control Technology to eliminate human scent. So, not only will you be comfortable all day, stay organized with gear, and forget you're wearing because it's so lightweight, you'll also not reek of human.
The nanotechnology designed to destroy odor-causing bacteria will be the concealment technology you need to remain stealthy in the hunt.
8. Goose Call
- ZINK ZNK5060 COD GOOSE CALL ACR. ULTRABRIGHT GREEN
- ZINK ZNK5060 COD GOOSE CALL ACR. ULTRABRIGHT GREEN
Yes, you can get a much cheaper caller for less than 200 bucks, but if you want the best, you gotta pay up. The Zink COD Call of Death Acrylic Goose Call is an acrylic short reed that's fast, loud, and powerful. You'll end the chase with down fowl in close quarters if you have a Zink in your gear.
With a few extra accessories thrown into the purchase, every dollar will be well-spent.
9. Air Rifle
Want your hunter to take care of pest control? Perhaps some varmint hunting is in order? The Gamo Whisper Silent Cat Air Rifle if a beaut of an air rifle with a .177 caliber and 1200 fps velocity. It even comes with a 4X32 air rifle scope and mounts. Expect 52 percent less noise with the fixed noise dampener.
This high-powered adult air rifle also features a ventilated rubber pad to absorb recoil. Heck, with a little practice, you don't have to be a hunter at all. Take it out to the range, and plink off a few targets and some cans for a little quality time with your hunter.
10. Solar Power
No products found.
When you're in the field, having your electronic devices fully charged isn't just a matter of convenience, entertainment, and communication, it can be a matter of survival for emergency preparedness.
This RAVPower 24W Solar Panel Charger is portable, lightweight, foldable, and completely waterproof. It even comes with three iSmart USB ports, Smart IC frequency technology, and high energy conversion all in a compact size. No hunter will be left wanting with solar charger in their side.
11. Camera Sunglasses
- WATERPROOF FEATURE: OHO Video Recording Camera Sunglasses is the World First IP66 Ratingl Water Protection Sunglasses,Available for all Kinds Water Sports Including...
- 1080HD VIDEO RECORDING: Amazing 1080 HD Resolution Video with Audio, and Crisp Photo, Very Comfortable to Wear and Widely Used When Cycling, Hunting, Fishing, Police,...
Want to share in the hunting fun without actually being there? Equip your hunter with these 32GB Waterproof Video Sunglasses for the moment they take down their trophy kill.
With HD 1080P video resolution, 1 hour of battery time, and UV400 protection, you won't lose out on sharing the glorious moment. Just be sure to purchase the SD card (not included) to get functioning.
12. ScentLok OZ Chamber 8K Bag
Who would’ve figured that you could eliminate odors from your hunting gear and clothing while you’re in the hunt? ScentLok Technologies did. They know hunters aren’t using washing machines in the field, so a duffel bag that doubles as an odor eliminator is a brilliant tool to have for hunting season.
The OZ Chamber 8K bag has the OZ500 unit that plugs into the OZInject internal tubing system that emits a stream of ozone molecules to destroy bacteria that causes odors. The carbon absorber is also included and absorbs odors from gear and clothing inside the bag. With a DWR finish, it keeps moisture out and your gear dry.
This is one thoughtful and practical gift that every hunter would love to own.
11 Best Gifts for Hunters Under $500
With $500 to spend, you've really got a chance to splurge on your hunter in mind. You can afford to buy a gift with top-notch quality while ensuring their safety in the field. You could also add a valuable collectible to their hunting collection for a unique gift that says you're thinking about them. Having fancy taste is going to take some fancy money!
1. GPS Tracker
- Sunlight Readable 2.6 inches color display. Display size : 1.43 x 2.15 inches and 2.6 inch diag (6.6 centimeter). Battery life : 16 hours. Water rating IPX7
- Expanded Internal Memory 8GB.Display resolution 160 x 240 pixels. Interface: high speed USB and NMEA 0183 compatible
It doesn't take much to get in unpredictable terrain. Fortunately for your hunter, the Garmin GPSMAP 64st takes out the unpredictable part and preps you with preloaded TOPO U.S. 100K maps with a BirdsEye Satellite Imagery. It has a highly sensitive GPS and GLONASS receiver with quad helix antenna with wireless connectivity via Bluetooth technology or ANT+ to stay connected no matter where you find yourself.
Give your hunter peace of mind in the thickest woods and deepest canyons.
2. Kryptek Seat Covers
This seems like a luxury type of buy, but it’s actually a necessity. Hunters don’t stay clean when they’re exposed to the elements and are out in the wild all day long. Getting into your truck with dirty, muddy, and wet hunting gear makes for fast wear and tear on your seats.
Protect the truck interior with Kryptek’s Neosupreme Seat Covers. Enter in the specifics like year, make model, and sub-model and then move on to select color and front and rear options.
Obviously, they’re custom made for every order, so it’s no fast gift with next-day shipping. But with UV treated, water-resistant, and neosupreme insulation benefits with a striking camo pattern, this is a winning gift for the ages.
3. Treestand Bench Seat
- HUNT IN COMFORT
- BUILT TO LAST FOR A LIFETIME OF HUNTING
Bring the treestand to you in your hunting cabin, front porch, or base camp. A treestand chair doesn't have to be exclusive for the hunt.
The Treestands Seater Bench is a 2-person seat with the strength of steel construction and a powder coat finish. It even has treestand comfort with comfortmax contoured sling seats. Feel like you're in the midst of a hunt without having to do any of the work!
4. LEAD Sled
- DIMENSIONS: Weighs approximately 24 pounds and is 30 inches L x 12 inches W
- ACCURACY: With windage adjustment, up to 2.5inches of front elevation adjustment, rear elevation adjustment, recoil reducing rear cradle and a baffled weight tray for up...
Sight in and zero your rifles with ease with the Caldwell Lead Sled DFT 2. It can hold up to 100 lbs of lead shot, and it has an adjustable front cradle to fit rifles and shotguns of any size.
Maximum recoil will be kept under heavy control with the dual frame technology (DFT) that disperses it along with the recoil reducing rear pad. With multiple features, your hunter will have a precision shooting platform every time with every shot.
5. Ultimate Ice Chest
- The YETI Tundra 110 was designed specifically with the rafting community in mind, it’s sized to fit all major raft frames snugly, so your YETI doesn’t end up...
- Ice stays ice thanks to up to 3 inches of PermaFrost Insulation and an extra thick FatWall design is certified Bear-Resistant
If you know anything about having ultimate gear for insulated and cooling camping accessories, you'll know that Yeti is the brand to turn to. When you've quartered your kill, you've got to keep it cool before you head back home to process it.
Depending on the Yeti Tundra 110 cooler is a smart decision since your cubes of ice will stay ice - think along the lines of long-term cooling. It has three inches of permafrost insulation with certified bear-resistant thick walls. No busted latches will happen here with the T-rex latches and no condensation. To be the ultimate hunter, you need ultimate gear.
6. Boss Buck All In Automatic Gravity Feeder
Prepping for hunting season? Trying to lure deer by establishing a feed supply within bow range? A gravity feeder is a good way to keep deer within a controlled range.
This Boss Buck model is made with near indestructible rotomolded plastic, has a 200 lb corn capacity, galvanized hardware, and four feeding ports. It’s a low to no maintenance feeder with a 3-way inner sleeve to control the feed flow. The lid has a double-wall design to prevent condensation from forming.
If your hunter has a remotely located honey hole that they need to take advantage of to maximize luring in the trophy bucks, a game feeder can help with that.
7. Genesis Bow
- Official bow of the National Archery in the Schools Program (NASP).
- Great starter bow for archers of all ages, sizes and athletic abilities. With no specific draw length requirement, kids can't outgrow this bow.
Wanting to get into the archery sport? Start the right way by avoiding all the bad habits that come with an ill-fitting bow. The Genesis Bow is unique in the fact that it's designed to "eliminate let-off and specific draw length requirements." This means any beginner and even intermediate archer will find this compound bow easy to learn on.
It comes with adjustable features that make it easier for your kids or youth to start with, and better yet, they won't outgrow it!
8. USA Made Optic
- Model Number 170680: VX-3i 3. 5-10x40 millimeter with Duplex reticle and Matte finish
- 100% Waterproof, fogproof, and shockproof.
It’d be impossible to disappoint any hunter that receives a Leupold VX3i 3.5-10x40 rifle scope for Christmas or a birthday. This rifle scope is one of Leupold’s most popular models, and with its plethora of features, it’s not hard to see why when you check out it out in detail in our VX3i review.
It’s also covered under the Gold Ring warranty, and it’s truly made in America. This present will be tough to beat, so if you buy it first, you’ll be sure to have given the best gift a hunter could want this year.
9. Beanbag Toss
- Handmade Quality Craftsmanship...each Board Made Is Handcrafted With Premium Materials And
- Made Here In The USA! *Made With Cabinet Grade 3/4 Birch Wood For Smoothness; Stability;"
What better way is there to pass the time at base camp than a little beanbag tossing? Heck, it doesn't even need to be while you're on a hunt, the Hunting Cornhole Beanbag Toss Game is a past-time favorite that the whole family can enjoy in the backyard.
Throw a few ribs on the grill, amp up the tunes, and toss those duck canvas beanbags and you've got yourself the American dream afternoon!
10. Collectible Gift
No products found.
For both a female and male hunting enthusiast, this Handmade European Bronze Sculpture of Diana the Hunter, the Goddess of the Hunt, will make a wonderful gift. More than just a fancy paper weight, it's a detailed, intricate, and solid bronze statue on a marble base that only the wise will appreciate.
Add this to the already mounted trophy racks and decor, and your hunting collection will be complete. She might even bless you with luck on your next hunt!
11. Cold Steel Bowie
This isn't a factory second, it's a legit Cold Steel Trail Master Bowie in this price range! If you're looking for a sharp and incredibly strong non-carbon steel knife to add to your collection or for the outdoors, this is the one you need.
With a 1.5" wide and 9.5" long steel blade, 5" long Kraton handle, and made in Japan quality, you've got the ultimate bowie for any outdoor and survival need you could come across!
11 Best Gifts for Hunters Under $1000
Budgeting this much for a gift goes way beyond just being generous. You have the ability to equip your hunter with almost anything he/she needs to have a productive, safe, and efficient hunt.
You might even find that you could afford to purchase a dream item that they only could've wished they could have for the field. That's what you're buying with $1000 - irreplaceable gear for the serious hunter.
1. Satellite Phone
- ✅ BLUECOSMO SATELLITE SERVICE OPTIONS: Includes Global IsatPhone SIM card for PrePaid or Monthly service ready for activation with BlueCosmo. No hidden fees. And it’s...
- ✅ GLOBAL COVERAGE: NO ROAMING CHARGES – make and receive voice calls, SMS, track your position with GPS from anywhere on the globe – never pay roaming charges. Your...
It doesn't matter how far off the grid your hunter treks because being able to stay connected is a priceless gift in and of itself. The BlueCosmo Inmarsat IsatPhone 2 Satellite Phone Kit is compatible with Inmarsat global communications networks anywhere around the world for instant communication for help, aid, and rescue.
Not too long ago, satellite phones were bulky, cost thousands of dollars, and were ridiculously expensive to use per minute. The BlueCosmo sat phone with an included SIM card changes the game, and it improves survival and safety rates.
2. PIXPRO Camcorder Kit
- YouTube & Facebook Compatible For 360 Degree Videos
- 4K Equivalent VR Video
It might not be practical for the hunter to carry and use all this gear, but it might land you a legit opportunity to get in on the hunt. The KODAK PIXPRO SP360 4K HD Wi-Fi Video Action Camera Camcorder comes with a complete kit to capture every moment of the hunt.
With the PIXPRO, you'll have your own gear to start your own YouTube reality series of the hunt. If you're camera shy, saving those once-in-a-lifetime moments for home use is always an irreplaceable and priceless and experience.
3. Antler Chandelier
- Tree root design Artistic Antler Featured Chandelier with E14* 4 Lights Antique American retro rustic chandelier; Category: Pandent Light; Material: High polymer;...
In this price range, you're looking at turning your home or cabin into a rustic piece of art with the Gowe Artistic Antler Chandelier.
It has a tree-root design that's likely made out of resin to achieve the American-antique look. With standard 110V-240 voltage, basic assembly, and pandent lights, this chandelier adds a ton of flair for a low price.
4. Viewing Power
- The Viper HD 20-60x85 Angled Spotting Scope is packed with features for incredible glassing and high end optical performance.
- The HD optical system comprised of premium components generates vivid high-definition images. XR anti-reflective coatings on exterior surfaces help obtain brighter views...
Why not gift your hunter with the newest, redesigned spotting scope to the Viper spotting scope line? If you’ve got the cash to gift, it won’t be wasted on the angled Viper HD 20-60x85 spotting scope.
With the new helical focus collar for ultra-sharp spotting and HD image quality for the highest resolution possible, no bedded buck or twitch of an ear will go unnoticed by your hunter. This is a gift that will say you have your hunter’s back when she/he heads out this season! Check it out in our full Viper HD 20-60x85 review here.
5. Outdoor Grill
- Digital Controls - Electronic auto-start ignition
- Dual LED temperature readout: internal cooking temps and internal food temps
Who says camping or hunting has to involve MREs or other packaged foods? Eat in style with the Camp Chef SmokePro LUX Pellet Grill that'll have you more than motivated to make your first kill. Instead of processing it to take home, quarter it up for your meal at base camp to celebrate filling your other tags.
Loaded with features, standing on casters, and equipped with an extra large grilling area, you'll have explicit flavor thanks to the pure wood, hot-burning pellets.
6. Truck Bed Toolbox
- Mpn: 674-5-01
- Country of manufacture: United States
Every hunter will appreciate one of these if they don't already have one. If a hunting trip consists of a hunter and his what he has in the bed of his truck, a toolbox is a must-have. The Weather Guard Aluminum All-Purpose Chest has a full weather seal, 90 degree cover opening, and one-touch opening with the automated style latch.
No one's going to break into your toolbox with rifles, ammo, and other valuable items, thanks to the extreme protection lock with tamper-resistant retracting locks and latch linkage protection. Keep a hunter's stuff safe while they're out in the field.
7. Infrared Digital Game Camera
- Color images by day and monochrome infrared images at night
- NoGlow GEN3 High Output Covert IR illumination for a 150' flash range
Sure, you can get less expensive trail cameras, but if you want the best that won't spook game, the Reconyx HyperFire 2 HG2X camera is it. With a GEN3 "No-Glow" high output infrared system, loop recording, and 1/4 second trigger speed, others aren't even in the same league.
For multiple shots, extreme user-friendliness, and guaranteed quality, it's the worth the splurge!
8. Portable Fridge/Freezer
- Portable top-opening AC/DC fridge-freezer. Cools from 45â€š?âˆžF down to below 0â€š?âˆžF with variable control.
- Super quiet, highly efficient Engel compressor - Low Amp Draws (Even At Start-Up). Most vibration resistant compressor on the market. .
Don't want to deal with ice during the hunt? No problem! The 40 qt Engel Dual Voltage AC/DC Portable Fridge/Freezer fits the bill for hunting, fishing, camping, you name it!
Plug it in to your truck's 12 volt outlet and freeze your birds. It has a super energy efficient motor that'll draw little power from your battery, but it will definitely eliminate the need to pack ice for the trip!
9. Meat Grinder
- Permanently lubricated, 2 HP / 1500 watt air cooled motor (120 volt, 60 Hz) runs smooth for a lifetime of use
- Grinds 12-18 lbs per minute; Offset Head Design with high speeds
If you're one of the lucky ones with a freezer full of venison, then you need to get yourself or your hunter a Weston Pro Series Electric Meat Grinder.
With high speeds and 2 horse power, smooth motor, and precision engineered steel gears, you'll be able to dice, mince, and grind your meat into favorite dishes for your table dinners.
10. Cordless Pullzall
- Lifts or pulls up to 1,000 pounds
- Cordless 24 volt version is great for use in the field
Predator hunters know that the hard work starts when your kill is down. Dragging your elk up a steep terrain or even into the bed of the truck is no joke and requires some extra heavy lifting. Let the Warn Hoist Cordless Pullzall take care of the heavy lifting up to 1,000 pounds.
Hook it up to a tree and haul your deer up the terrain. Drag it back on the deer cart to the truck, and then use the Pullszall to get it into the bed. It's an invaluable tool when there's not enough manpower to get it done.
11. Deer Rug
- Real Taxidermy Rug of Siberian Roe Deer
- Brand-New Condition
This Siberian Roe Deer Taxidermy Rug is definitely not the type of rug that you sweep things under. It's a medieval reminder of the sport that puts to use every part of a kill.
The highest quality of taxidermy and rug work has gone into this classic showpiece for you to remember and respect that hunting game can benefit every part of your daily life.
14 Best Gifts for Hunters Over $1000
You must really adore your hunter to even think about spending this much on a gift. But, what better way to say that you support and respect their love of hunting than with a gift that's maybe only a once-in-a-life-time buy for them?
Don't be surprised if the pickings are slim since the market isn't typically as generous as you obviously are.
Here's how you can be extravagant with your money while still making a worthwhile investment into your hunter!
1. Night Vision Rifle Scope
Hog or coyote hunting anyone? Extend your shooting hours past dusk and start hunting pests with a night vision rifle scope.
This is an extremely generous gift because they’re not cheap buys. In fact, newer models hot to the market are slimmer and lighter than ever, they have a traditional daytime scope look, and they’re doing away with the green NV display and opting for the white/black display.
Without NV, those nocturnal pests will run rampant. Help a hunter be a night stalker too with a quality night vision scope, such as the Pulsar Digex N455, with the latest features built to both perform and impress.
2. Real Antler Chandelier
No plastics and resin here, just a real rack from real game. This particular one comes from a mule deer designed as a single tier chandelier with 27 x 27 x 17 inches of rustic and trophy pride.
The Real Antler Mule Deer Single Tier Chandelier is a great way to bring the outdoors indoors with three feet of rustic bronze chain and six 60 watt sockets.
There's always a couple sizes up from large if you're ready to spend!
3. Gun Safe
- New and Improved-Automatic LED Interior Lighting -60 Minute Fire Rated @ 1875˚F - EMP Proof-Maximum 20 Long Gun Capacity/Average Capacity 12 to 16 Long Guns
- - EMP Proof Electronic lock system with High security Double sided bypass key lock so you practically will never be locked out of your safe (1 key included).1/4 inch...
Hunters love their firearms and gear, but they're also passionate about safety. That's why gifting a Steelwater Heavy Duty Gun Safe is going to be a great gift! It's a 20 long gun capacity safe with a full one hour fire rating at 1875 degrees Fahrenheit, and a 12 gauge body construction.
With a 3-spoke vault handle, 10 solid steel locking bolts, and 4-way locking bolt system, no one's going to break into this thing!
Hunters love their optics, gear, and clothing but especially their guns. So, it makes sense to gift them something that relates to the hunt and is a practical gift at the same time. You can’t go wrong with an AR-15.
Just as hunting is synonymous with America, so is the AR. Once you’ve figured out the budget, configuration that involves details such as barrel length, caliber, and other modulation options, you’ll have a setup you can be proud of to gift.
You sure must love your hunter if an AR-15 is on your list, but it will be worth it when you hear them say it’s the best Christmas (or birthday) ever! May as well top off the gift with an AR-15 red dot too!
5. Serious Scope
- 56mm objective lens
- Illuminated MOAR reticle
If your hunter doesn’t yet own a Nightforce optic, then this is the gift of the year. The NXS rifle scope has everything a hunter could ever want on a scope, or it might offer more than what he’d ever need. With 5.5-22x magnification, long range shots are now the name of the game.
But, those long shots are only made possible with its 30 mm tube, illuminated glass-etched reticle, and Hi-Speed Turret System to get dialed in and on-point. Owning a Nightforce scope means you’re serious about the hunt. Gift your hunter the NXS, and you’ll be sure to have a full freezer every season. Check out our NXS 5.5-22x56 rifle scope review here.
6. Cedar Gun Cabinet
- The scent and beauty of natural Red Cedar Logs is unmatched! This Red Cedar Log 12 Gun Cabinet features buck/deer design etched in the glass and on the base features a...
- Professionally applied lacquer finish for added beauty and durability. Mortis and Tennon Joinery. Full Extension Drawer Slides. Substantial and Sturdy 3”-6” Red Cedar...
Other hunters love to put their guns on display, and there's nothing wrong with that if it's done safely and beautifully. The Rustic Cabin Cedar Log Gun Cabinet is a USA-made, hand-crafted, and stunning masterpiece with a traditional colonial finishing touch to add appeal to your home.
It even serves as its own conversation starter. What better way to get your hunter talking about his trophy stories than with his trophy guns on display?
7. Hearing Protection
As many shooters know, gun fire can be a major cause of nerve deafness from loud noises. Protecting your already fragile hearing calls for the best types of protection - digital hearing protection. The Orvis Premium S412 Digital Internal Hearing Protection is expensive, but it's digital technology is medical-grade to protect your ears from shotgun blasts.
The ergonomic design also makes them practically invisible to see and ear-canal comfortable.
8. Vietnam Era MK-15 Practice Bomb Bar Table
While it’s not a hunting-specific gift, it is an extraordinary gift that a hunter may appreciate, especially if they’re a veteran. Who says you need to wait until Christmas when Veteran’s Day would be a suitable gift-giving holiday?
The MK-15 100 lb U.S. Navy bomb is every bit genuine. Don’t worry, it has no active powder or primer. Tempered glass is bolted to the nose, it stands 42” tall and is 36” wide. This is a statement piece that a veteran hunter would be proud to show off. If you can afford it, this is a one-of-a-kind very generous gift.
9. Clay Trap
- [CHAMPION EASYBIRD trap] comes from USA company who specializes in providing QUALITY and AFFORDABLE products for the Hunting and Shooting Enthusiast.
- [KEY FEATURES] for this thrower include ATA singles and doubles with adjustable throwing range from 35-50 yards, also up to 30 degree elevation. Throws standard 108mm or...
Bird pro hunters have had a lot of practice, and practice usually means an afternoon with a clay trap. To really splurge on your hunter, get them their own Champion Traps and Targets EasyBird Auto-Feed Doubles Trap to stay spry between seasons.
You could also get in on the enjoyment and practice since it offers both single and double practice with the double-stack magazine that's detachable with 100 clay capacity. It's easy to use with the 50-foot release cord pedal control.
10. Winter Tent
- UMBRELLA-TYPE DESIGN: The dome-shaped frame allows any outdoor enthusiast to quickly pop up the tent on any terrain, for warm shelter in cold climates. Its large size can...
- RUSSIAN ALL-SEASON TENT: The warm wood stove is designed for the fall and winter seasons while the heavy-duty double-layer design allows you to simply remove the inner...
Only the most extreme hunters will know how appropriate a winter tent with a wood stove can be during the cold hunting seasons. Ice fishing in the Tundra, moose hunting in the snow - all these extreme sports come with challenging terrains and conditions.
With the Russian Bear 4 Season Expedition Arctic Tent, you'll have complete comfort with the most durable materials to keep you warm, dry, and protected. What more could a hunter ask for?
11. Bear & Son Knife Set
- Country Of Origin: United States
- Item Package Dimensions: 15" L X 8" W X 5" H
There's no debate. If you want the best American-made knives in the industry, you have to get your hands on Bear & Son Cutlery. This set is made with a top-secret, USA quality blade steel to produce the 440 high carbon stainless steel rust-resistant knives.
Do these knives have edge? They sure do, and they hold it and wear it well. If your hunter is a collector or an outdoor enthusiast, they'll be well respected if they're wielding these. As the self-contained and family-owned company puts it - "Everybody respects a bear."
12. ATN Thor LT 320 3-6x Thermal Rifle Scope
If you know anything about thermal tech, you’ll know it’s incredibly expensive. But heck, with the low price of the Thor LT 320, it then becomes a must-have kind of buy instead of a luxury, dream rifle scope.
It has White Hot and Black Hot displays, a 12-micron sensor, and 320x240 resolution. Lasting over 10 hours, it can provide a whole night of hog hunting for a productive hunt. It doesn’t weigh a tank like older thermals since this tips the scales at a mere 1.4 lbs.
If you love your hunter, you’ll splurge and buy them a thermal rifle scope at a price point that can’t be beat!
13. Taxidermy Mount
Do you want to add an exotic species to your wall of mounted trophies? This African Grants Gazelle Taxidermy Mount is a beauty to behold, and will definitely add to your hunting decor.
You mightn't ever get the chance to take one down yourself in the savannas of Africa, so it's up to you to decorate your home with exotic flair.
14. 2-in-1 Optic
- Rangefinder Binocular with 10-1900 yard range
- Reflective Target 1900 yards Tree 1400 Yards Deer 1100 Yards
Many hunters haven’t yet incorporated both binocular and laser rangefinder technology for use as one optic. Thanks to the Nikon LaserForce, your hunter may yet be one of the few that has this handy tech in the field.
It’s a full-size 10x42 binocular with an OLED screen that displays up to 1,900 yards in distance. If your hunter can detect that far, then they’ll know where they’ll want to head to track and stalk the herd. The LaserForce is a time-saver and 2-in-1 optic that offers angle compensation, waterproofness, and instant gratification with just a press of a button.
The Hunt is On!
Hunting for the perfect gift for a hunter can be as generic as you want it to be, or it can be a great opportunity to give something unique. Whether it's a fortune that you want to spend or a few bucks, the perfect gift always comes from thoughtfulness. I am sure this list of gift ideas for hunters can even help out the people who are looking for a present for hunters who have everything.
Whatever you choose, it's really less about the gift itself and more about the fact that you're thinking of them. Now, that's the kind of productive hunt that always ends with success!
More Gift Giving Guides...
- Gifts for Deer Hunters: Unique Ideas for 2020
- Gifts for Turkey Hunters: Practical & Funny Ideas for 2020
- Gifts for Duck Hunters & Waterfowlers in 2020
- Gifts for Bowhunters: Useful Ideas for 2020
Simon is an avid outdoor enthusiast who is passionate about bringing you the most up to date, accurate & understandable information on hunting, optics, and the outdoors.