Last Updated: June 8, 2020
You don't have to endure a crowded, rage-frenzy mall to get a gift for your hunter.
You won't even have to shell out hundreds of dollars - unless you want to.
We've got affordable to big ticket items that'll put a smile on their face.
Here's our list of perfect hunting gift ideas where you can't go wrong if you don't want your hunter to know that you're on the hunt for them!
This is the ultimate guide to help you choose Christmas or birthday gifts for hunters, read on for unusual hunting gifts for men or women.
6 Best Gifts for Hunters Under $10
Sometimes, the best gifts don't cost much at all - it's the thought behind it that gives the lasting impression. These gift ideas may be small, but they show that you truly know what a hunter, gun owner, or outdoorsman would need.
A practical gift can be used, not stowed away or even re-gifted (the ultimate insult). So, make your ten bucks count by giving a hunter something that can be used in the field, a tool to make a job easier, or by keeping them warm during the hunt.
1. Ruttin' Buck Rattling Bag
Rattle in the rutting bucks during rut season to fill your tag and mount the rack. The polyester bag features netting for extra grip, and it allows the rattle of included hardwood rods to reverberate throughout the trees. With an adjustable lanyard and silencer trap, it provides one-hand operation and rods stay still until you're ready to mimic the sound of excited bucks smacking antlers in a head-to-head showdown for does.
Compact and packable, it's easier to tote around than a couple of racks on your back. The hard part will be giving it as a gift as you may want to keep it for yourself. Do yourself a favor and buy two.
2. Quick Draw Gun Magnet
- SAVE PRECIOUS SECONDS! Having your gun ready and close to you. The GERO Quick Draw Gun Magnet can be installed anywhere you choose. HOLDS UP TO 25 LBS of weight for...
- EASY TO INSTALL: Use screws or Mounting Tape to attach the magnet to your preferred surface. The base of the magnet is made of steel to last a lifetime! Plastic coated...
Be prepared for any type of emergency when a firearm is needed in an instant. The Gero Tactical Quick Draw Gun Magnet will hold up to 25 lbs, allows gun concealment, and can be mounted to almost any surface. It has a non-scratch coating since it has a plastic-coated surface, steel plate, and is designed for rapid removal.
LEOs (Law Enforcement Officer), home defense preppers, and hunters will always appreciate the convenience and safety measures of keeping their weapon close and in a ready position.
3. Smith's PP1 Pocket Pal Multifunction Sharpener
- Tapered Round Diamond Coated Rod for Sharpening Serrated and Standard Edges
- Carbide Blades (Coarse CARBIDE Slot) Quickly Set Your Edge; Ceramic Stones (Fine CERAMIC slot) Give You a Razor Sharp Edge
Your gift recipient may be a hunter, knife enthusiast, or an avid outdoorsman who knows the value and life-saving measures of having a sharp knife on hand.
The PP1 Pocket Pal has two, V-shaped sharpening slots. The course-grade carbide slot will set the edge, even on dull and damaged knives, and the ceramic slot will fine hone the edge with a razor-sharp finish. The Pocket Pal also has a fold-out, diamond-coated rod for serrated and standard edges. Measuring in at 3.5 x 1" in size and weighing only an ounce, it's a practical and thoughtful gift that no outdoorsman should be without.
4. Realtree EDGE Camo Skull Cap
- REALTREE EDGE ULTIMATE CONCEALMENT: Realtree's new camo, EDGE, is the first camo that disrupts the human form and naturally conceals. Tough Outfitters is a proud official...
- READY FOR DUTY: Wear our skull cap on its own or under your helmet. Wear it as you run, ride, snowboard or ski. Wear it as you work out or play football. It's so...
The Realtree EDGE Camo Skull Cap will keep a hunter concealed and blended in with the terrain while out in the hunt. But, it doesn't have to be worn alone. It's thin enough to be worn under helmets, knit beanies, and more.
Unlike other caps that don't pull down far enough to cover the ears, the EDGE skull cap fits all noggins to provide ear protection with its 4-way performance stretch. It wicks away sweat and retains thermal comfort for those cold hunting months. One-size, lightweight, affordable, and comes with a lifetime warranty, it's a gift that should be at the top of your list.
- TOASTY WARM BALACLAVA - The material is windproof, soft and breathable, keep your head, neck, ear and face warm and comfortable just like in a cozy nest. Ultimate...
- STAY WARM FOR WINTER ACTIVITIES - It’s a perfect face and neck warmer for skiing, snowboarding, ice fishing, hunting, hiking, trekking, camping in the chilly weather,...
Many hunters, Winter campers, ice anglers, and all types of outdoorsmen are sadly familiar with the sting and bite of frosty air, snow, and wind in the face. A full-size balaclava will protect the face, neck, and head (including handsomeness), from the brutalities of harsh weather including UV rays.
Made with polyester fleece, it's windproof, breathable, and soft. Designed with two adjustable draw straps, it can adjust a for top/side and mouth/mask fit tailored to your comfort. As a versatile balaclava, it can be worn multiple ways as a face mask, hood, scarf, and much more.
6. 2-Pack Tactical Flashlight
- 【Super Bright】300 Lumens (Max) output and 30% brighter than most ordinary small flashlights. Our mini LED torch can produce an intense beam of light up to 600 feet.
- 【Easy to Carry】only 3.6 inches length, this mini tactical flashlight fits in the palm of your hand, portable to carry with a metal clip. Our flashlights is convenient...
Any spouse of a LEO will know tactical flashlights are a staple tool needed for the job. With a tactical design, this LETMY flashlight is a compact 3.6" in length and features a screwed-in metal clip to mount to a duty belt, pocket, or outer vest.
Although mini in size, its 300 lumens output is far-reaching - up to 600 feet. Made to be reliable and durable, it's constructed out of military-grade aluminum alloy and steel complete with a hard-anodized finish. Waterproof, anti-abrasive, and drop-proof, this tactical light is ready for duty.
9 Best Gifts for Hunters Under $25
It doesn't take much to let your hunter know you're thinking about them. What better present is there than something they can take along with them on the hunt that perfectly matches their style?
Even better, a cheap gift can pep them up with the right attitude when they need it most. Perhaps, setting up your hunter with the ability to laugh at many of the missed opportunities that come by is a great place to start for a surprise present. These are the kind of presents you'll find for less than $25!
1. Coffee Mug for Hunters
- Hand-painted raised and decal porcelain "Born to Hunt" mug on the front. On the back, "God grant me the serenity to enjoy another sunrise on my stand, the courage to...
- Dishwasher safe/FDA approved/Microwave safe.
There's nothing like a hot cup o' Joe before the sun rises and the hunter heads out from base camp. But, being able to start the day off right means having more than just a caffeine shot. A little humor for the serious hunter is what the hand-painted, ceramic coffee mug offers. You might be "Born to Hunt" as the 18 oz mug implies, but you've got to be prepared to "know that a trophy buck will walk past the minute I leave." A true statement every hunter can relate to.
2. Striking Viking Beard Comb
- FOR A TRUE GENTLEMAN'S BEARD - Since 2015, Striking Viking has been a leader in selling top quality beard combs for men all over the world. It's time to elevate your...
- PREMIUM WOOD COMB - Handcrafted from 100% sandlewood, this wooden combs for men. It's tough and long lasting and will stand up to daily use, travel, and the thickest of...
You don't have to neglect self-care just because you're in the boonies. In fact, it's 2018 so your hunting buddies might appreciate a well-groomed appearance between hunts. The Striking Viking Beard Comb will be the only grooming accessory a male hunter will ever need. A high quality PU leather case packages the wooden, Sandalwood, anti-static, dual-action tooth comb for hair, mustaches, and beards. Here's to looking Striking while getting your hunt on!
3. #Bulletproof Shot Glass
This unique BenShot shot glass is handcrafted in the USA by a family of artisan glass-makers. The 2oz glass contains a real 0.308 bullet - minus the gunpowder and lead - meaning it is safe to drink from. Each shot glass comes individually packaged in an eye-catching tube container. Purchase one if your hunter prefers to drink alone, or more if you want to join in on the action. Just add liquid.
4. Survival Wrist Kit
- 5-IN-1 SURVIVAL TOOL: A2S Survival TM (Team) K2-peak is a complete paracord survival bracelet that includes: High-Quality Compass. Flint Fire Starter. Fire Scrapper, use...
- SIZES THAT FITS EVERYBODY: For Men Women Teens Kids We provide 4 Fixed Sizes + 1 Adjustable size. Fixed Size variations: 7.5, 8.0, 8.5, 9.0 inches. Adjustable Size...
Every hunter knows how vulnerable you can be while out in the wild. Things don't always go to plan, and when it doesn't, you need to be prepared. The 5-in-1 A2S Paracord K2-Peak is a complete paracord bracelet that packs more bang for its punch. It has a compass, flint fire starter, emergency whistle, and a fire scrapper that doubles as a knife. Wearing it on your wrist is out of the way and convenient for a hunter that's already packing a ton of gear. Get a 2-pack with multiple colors for "him" and "her" hunters - a perfect double gift in one!
5. Deer Antler Wall Hooks
- Hunters, nature lovers, and those inspired by beautiful antique décor love these rustic deer antlers hooks that are perfect for keys, hats, leashes, towels, robes, and...
- Exquisite antlers design evokes the great outdoors and the endless beauty of nature, get this item for yourself or someone special. The "Deer Antlers" Wall Hooks Measure...
Bring the outdoors on home with this cast iron deer antler wall mount. It has an antique finish for a rustic aesthetic with a slim profile that won't overwhelm wall space. Let your hunter hang his coat, cap, and optics bag in style with convenience, and of course, with the satisfaction of knowing there's at least one set of "antlers" on the wall. When he's ready to add more trophy antlers to the empty wall space, he'll have his gear conveniently waiting for him on his cast iron one.
6. Knife Sharpener
- Easy to use, handheld, manual knife and too sharpener. The sharpening blades are diamond-honed tungsten carbide and provide years of reliable use.
- The full length finger guard protects your fingers.
We all know that sharp knives are absolutely vital to the hunter who needs to skin and quarter his kill or even just to get out of sticky situations in the field. A small, inconspicuous knife sharpener is a great tool to keep on your person or at base camp for the moments you have a minute to get your gear up to par. Protect your money-makers with the finger guard on the Accu Sharp 008 knife sharpener that has a diamond honed tungsten carbide blade. Made in the USA. Army Green. Affordable. You can't get sharper than that.
7. Shotgun Shell Coaster Set Holder
- DIMENSIONS: This bullet coasters beer shotgun shell holder measures 4 1/4" diameter and 1 3/8" height. The Pine ridge buckshot coasters hunting coasters measures 3 3/8"...
- RUSTIC BAR COASTERS: This shotgun shells coaster look like the bottom of a 12 gauge buckshot bullets. The coasters bullet country coaster holder is designed with a...
Deck out your hunter's man cave with a set of these, and you'll be the trophy wife of the best hunt of his life. The hand-cast 12 gauge Buckshot Drink Coasters resemble the bottom of the shotgun ammo shell, and the coaster holder looks like the side of a shell. It's a badass 4-piece coaster set that any hunting enthusiast would be ecstatic about. Happy enough to crack open a drink right now!
8. Yaktrax Cleats
- Lightweight and affordable slip on traction cleats to reduce the risk of falls when walking on snow or ice to work, school, or even to the mailbox
- Made of abrasion resistant 1.2 millimeter steel coils with zinc coating to prevent rust; secured to shoes with durable Polyelastomer outer band
Depending on what type of hunt and terrain you're on, you just might end up in cold, wet, and snowy weather. Even the best boots might need some extra traction that the Yaktrax Walk Traction Cleats can provide. They're lightweight, slip-on, abrasion-resistant traction cleats made with 1.2 mm steel coils with a zinc coating to prevent falls and rust. With 360 degree all-direction stability, you won't give your position away because of an accidental slip down the ridge.
9. From Field to Table Guide
- Hasheider, Philip (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
Your hunter brought dinner home, but what do you do with it now? Every hunter wants to know how to maximize every part of their kill. Why? It's got to taste good. The Hunter's Guide to Butchering, Smoking, and Curing Wild Game and Fish book includes essential tips that every hunter should know about from skinning and quartering in the field to creating a dish that's worthy of a mouth-watering drool. This is the best hunting gift if they love cooking.
8 Best Gifts for Hunters Under $50
With 50 bucks, you can think outside the box for awesome gifts that a hunter likely doesn't own - yet.
Too many will make do with what they already have, even if it stinks. Why not upgrade some of their gear or gift a comfort item they wouldn't buy for themselves?
The best prezzies are the things that are often overlooked or considered a luxury item while out in the field, and yet, they can make a big difference to a hunter. Here are 8 gift ideas that no hunter will ever say no to.
1. Hunt Comfort FatBoy Foam Hunting Set
- PORTABLE DESIGN: In the Woods or at the Stadium. Great for: Office chairs, benches and bleachers. Perfect for your car, truck, or airplane travel. You can also use it as...
- SILENT STEALTH FABRIC: Always Stay Silent and Dry in the Woods with the Soft and Durable High-Count Fabric Featured only on Hunt Comfort
Protect your gift-recipient's tush with a FatBoy Lite Hunting Cushion. Hunt Comfort's all-foam, triple-density cushion has been made with Lite Core Technology to provide long-lasting butt comfort without the body impressions your favorite lazy boy recliner has.
Wrapped with hand-sewn ComforTex Fabric, it's waterproof, noise-reductive, and includes UV inhibitors so the sun won't fade out the Realtree Xtra design. Adding to durability, the cushion has GripTek Technology for non-slip, high-strength, and abrasion-resistant fabric to last many long hunts to come.
Hunting isn't all sitting on your arse. It takes a mindful discipline to remain stealth and still for the long haul. You may as well give your hunter the gift of comfort while he's at it.
2. Walker's Razor Slim Electronic Muff
- Razor" ultra-thin rubberized cups
- Two Omni directional microphones
Have you ever strutted your way onto a gun range with a rifle outfitted with a muzzle break only to anger everyone else around you and go deaf in the process? It's brutal on the ears. Protect the ear drums with a soft-padded electronic muff without looking like a goon.
This razor-slim, low-profile, electronic muff with a handsome Flat Dark Earth finish has a 23NRR (Noise Reduction Rating) rating and a sound activated compression circuit. Firing sounds are dampened but you can still communicate with other shooters and hunters and overhear range commands. The two omni-directional microphones allow clear and crisp audio over the high-definition speakers. Volume control, an audio input jack, and a folding design complete this muff with all the high-end stuff.
3. Crossbow and Target Kit for Kids
- SHOOTS OVER 70 FEET - This crossbow can shoot over 70 feet and is extremely accurate!
- HANGING TARGET - Help hone your child’s crossbow skills. Make for fun target practice for a kid with this bow and window cling target kit!
Want to get the kids enthused about hunting just as much as you are? This is a great and cheap crossbow and target kit that kids will enjoy for hours. The NXT Generation Crossbow Hunting Kit comes with six nerf-like projectiles that can be shot out to over 70 feet from the extremely accurate, high-performance, mini compound bow. It's great for target practice until they're ready to move up from foam darts.
4. Illuminated Optics
- Magnification: 2.5-10X with 40mm objective; Field of View:100 yards of 32.5' @ 2.5x - 8.9' @10x; Laser: 2mW, Class IIIA, reaching 100 yards
- Clearer Image: multi-coated green lens boast much higher light transmittance compared with blue lens
Rifle scopes don’t always cost hundreds and even thousands of dollars. The CV Life 2.5-10x40e scope shows how the rules can be bent when it comes to cost versus quality. With 2.5-10x magnification, it offers the same quality optics that you can find on other scopes for much less than half the price.
It’s also outfitted with a class 3A laser that reaches out to 100 yards. Reticle illumination options include green and red. Curious? Check out our complete review. It’s a scope that may improve your hunter’s accuracy and precision.
5. Hunter's TP
Who says toilet paper has to be white? Make your hunter laugh with Blaze Orange Bun Rub for the "safety-minded" hunter. You could also camo it up with 200 sheets of harmless-inked camouflage TP just for the hunt. The empty-handed waterfowl hunter might appreciate the irony of a standing duck toilet paper holder. A happy hunter is one with a clean keister in the field or at home.
6. Deluxe Gun Cleaning Kit
- FAST-FIRING HIGH-PERFORMANCE: Wild Shot's Patented Deluxe Gun-Cleaning Kit is a high-quality set of affordable gun cleaning tools that maintains handguns, shotguns and...
- ALL-INCLUSIVE GEAR: Includes 3 brass cleaning rods, plastic handle, 10 brass wire brushes, 5 mops, 2 brass adaptors, 2 plastic slotted patch holders, 25 cleaning patches,...
Whether your gift-receiver is a handgun, shotgun or rifle enthusiast, the Wild Shot Deluxe gun cleaning kit has the gun cleaning power they need.
Complete with high quality cleaning rods, mops, brass and nylon brushes a cleaning pick and more, this handy kit has everything needed to keep a firearm in pristine condition. The aluminum bullet-shaped case that it all comes package in may even have the recipient ‘giggling like a schoolboy’.
7. Camo Netting
- Camo netting,wholesale camo netting,sizes and colors for your request.(Available:camo desert netting, woodland camo nettting,snow camo netting,black camo netting,green...
- Can easily be cut and joined with cable ties as pictured to make the size you require
Give the gift of disguise to your hunter with Sitong Bulk Camo Netting. Available in a range of sizes and colors including Woodland, Desert Digital, Snow and Tree camo, the netting can be easily cut and joined with cable ties to create the size configuration your hunter needs.
8. Outdoor Tackle Bag
- DIMENSIONS:12*8.7*6inch / 30.4*22*15cm. This outdoor bag is multifunctional, and send with three adjustable, detachable?strap, can be used as backpack, shoulder bag and...
- HUMANIZED DESIGN: Front of the unique triangle strap design,lengthened and widened shoulder pads designed to relieve shoulder fatigue effectively, more comfortable and...
The Blisswill Outdoor Tackle Bag will make a great gift for hunters and anglers thanks to the multiple storage compartments and pockets it contains. It even features a fishing rod fixing strap!
Widened shoulder pads help to prevent shoulder fatigue during those long hunts or hikes to the best fishing haunts and the camo design will have the recipient blending into to their surroundings seamlessly.
10 Best Gifts for Hunters Under $100
You don't have to break the bank to get a decent hunting gift for the turkey hunters - a hundred bucks will do. You'll have room to buy one really nice prezzie that your hunter will be able to incorporate into their routine. A new and improved hunting item won't take a million bucks, $100 is all you'll need.
1. Tree Seat
- EXCLUSIVE: The M300 Tree Seat features the exclusive, patented ComfortMax contoured, tight sling seat. A comfortable seat that is off the ground and stands above shallow...
- LIGHTWEIGHT: The aluminum construction offers a lightweight chair that is easy to transport. It folds up and features carrying straps making this a chair you’ll want to...
A seat for a hunter is always a popular gift. It can give a hunter a comfortable experience while still being a practical tool for the hunt. While deer, turkey, and waterfowl hunting, you're going to need a quiet, cushioned, and easy to set up chair. The Millennium Treestands M300 Tree Seat is foldable, and it connects quietly with a hook and cam buckle. It's also much lighter weight than most seats that come in at 7 lbs. This one is made out of powder coated aluminum, and weighs in at 4 lbs with a 300 lb max weight limit - excellent!
2. Hunting Blind
- Shoot-through mesh
- Portable and compact design
More than one hunter in the family? This two person blind is the ideal present for the sportsman or sportswoman, if you're wanting to maximize your hundred bucks. The Ameristep Doghouse Ground Blind is a steel spring, 100% polyester, 60" wide and 60" tall dome. It has a weather resistant durashell plus finish and a shadow guard carbon enhanced material that makes it insect repellent. Stay comfy, dry, and bite-free with the Doghouse blind!
3. Hunting Field Pod
- DIMENSIONS: Weighs under 6 pounds and adjusts from 20 inches to 42 inches high
- ACCURACY: With a dual frame for maximum stability, upper frame balance point adjustment, a tension knob for tilting the frame up or down and independent height adjustable...
Whether it's a crossbow or a rifle, your hunter will achieve dead-on accuracy with the Original Caldwell Dead Shot Field Pod. Weighing in at only 5 lbs, thanks to the aluminum construction, this highly portable hunting rest will provide the stability needed to zero in on the kill zone. Between the 360 degree rotations and full tilt function, every shot will count.
4. 3D Chair & Cover
- Poncho attached to chair
- Realtree xtra green camo
Looking for a hunter cover and chair in one? The Ameristep Hunter 3-D Chair Cover System is a great way to bundle both needs into one low price. The poncho is permanently attached to the chair, so it won't fly away in the wind and give away your position. It fits over your head, and can be easily stowed away back into the back pocket of the chair. With a Realtree 3D leafy mesh cover pattern, concealment no longer requires being in a tree stand or a blind. Simple. Easy. Portable.
5. Gun Magnets
- ✔️ The only Patented Gun Safety System designed for Duck Blinds, Deer Stands, ATV's , UTV's and many other applications.
- ✔️ Will hold in moving vehicles, ATV's, UTV's
A firearm magnet might have you thinking more along the lines of safe-keeping in the home, office, or even your vehicle, but it has its purposes in the field too.
The CoJo Blind Pack can provide security while still being portable for strapping to trees and mounting in deer stands and duck blinds. There's nothing worse than accidentally dropping a rifle and hearing a loaded shotgun go off while in a stand.
6. Versatile Binoculars
- ACULON A211 8x42 binoculars are designed to be as light as possible along with excellent ergonomics
- Turn-and-Slide Rubber Eyecups allow for comfortable viewing during extended periods of use
These Nikon Aculon 8x42 binoculars will perform great for waterfowl hunters and even deer hunters in thick timber. The best part about it is you can spend less than $100 to land a Nikon brand optic.
With Aspherical Multicoated Eco-Glass Lenses, your hunter will have a wide and flat field of view that is important especially when trying to detect moving targets. If you’re on a strict budget, Nikon is still within reach of fulfilling your gift-wish list. Check out our review of these binos here.
7. Ground Bipod
- Extends From 6" To 9"
- Leg Notches In 1 Inch Increments
You don't have to be a ground shooter to appreciate the quality of the Harris Engineering 1A2-BRM Bipod. Its extendable legs can go from 6-9 inches in 1 inch increments that also makes it a convenient feature when in uneven terrain. Even if a hunter doesn't necessarily like to take ground shots, you can still use this at the range. For American-made quality under 100 bucks, this is a Harris - it's worth it.
8. Sleeping Bag
- COMFORTABLE SLEEPING BAG FOR ADULTS: Soft lining; Half-circle mummy style hood keeps you warm and your pillow clean; Unzips at the top or bottom for easy access and...
- NEVER ROLL YOUR SLEEPING BAG AGAIN: TETON provides a great compression sack for stuffing your sleeping bag; Start at the bottom and stuff the bag in, then tighten the...
Upgrade your hunter's comfort with an upgrade in a sleeping bag. While many bags will be rated at the lowest temperature possible to keep you alive, you should typically add approximately 10-15 degrees to that to ensure ultimate comfort. The TETON Sports Celsius -32ºC/-25ºF Sleeping Bag will never have you complaining about being cold in even the most extreme temperatures. With a flannel lining, dual layer offset stitching, and a no-snag, self-repairing zipper, comfort will no longer be a out-of-reach luxury while on the hunt, it will be the norm.
9. Ultimate Hunter's Knife Set
- COMPLETE 12-PIECE FIELD TO FREEZER PROCESSING SET – All the tools to process game like a pro; Includes a caping knife, gut-hook skinner, boning knife, butcher knife,...
- RAZOR SHARP KNIVES – Each knife is perfectly balanced; full-tang 420J2 stainless steel blades are precisely heat treated, taper ground, then hand finished to a shaving...
To have every tool in its place and ready for the field is always part of the prepping process. Scale down on the prep process and you speed up the hunting time. This makes for a great opportunity to get a gift that does just that. The Outdoor Edge Game Processor Kit comes with everything you'll need to skin and quarter up on the spot. Expect a caping knife, gut hook skinner, and boning and filet knife; bowie style butcher knife, game shearer, bone saw, and still more!
10. Trail Camera
- ◀ Faster 0.3s Trigger Speed ▶ With 3 sensors, once detecting the movements,the hunting camera will be triggered instantly in 0.3s without delay.You will never miss...
- ◀ Excellent Sensitivity and Night Vision with 3 PIR ▶ The trail camera will detect movements of wild animals as soon as they enter the detecting range.With 3 passive...
Getting out often to pre-scout the potential game trail isn't a luxury the working deer hunter gets. However, a trail camera has the potential to change the game or possibly even the hunting area. You won't miss any of the action with the Campark Trail Game Camera on your side. With a weatherproof build, night vision and 120° wide angle lens, you'll know if you need to move the hunt elsewhere, or if you're in the hot spot for the rut.
10 Best Gifts for Hunters Under $200
Feeling generous? Increasing the gift budget gives you more room to be gift-specific for your hunter in mind. But, you want to make sure that it's top-notch and that every penny will be well-spent. This list only includes the best gift ideas that a hunter will go nuts about! With the surprised look on your hunters face, we'd say that your 200 bucks was well worth it.
1. Electronic Predator Call
- Primos has been trusted by individuals for decades; Products that are made of quality material and designed to withstand the toughest environments; Trust the Brand that...
- Quality materials used for all primos products
Don't bother making calls yourself if you want to be heard and you want results. The Primos Alpha Dogg Electronic Predator Call has 80 degree cone speakers, can store up to 1,000 sounds, and a remote control to use from 200 yards away. With sounds organized by species, you can access calls for hunting coyotes, deer, and elk; bobcats, fox, and more! The 180 degree rotating cone speakers will maximize realistic sounds and take the guesswork out of predator calling for you.
2. Workwear Jackets
- Heavy duty 10 oz. sanded canvas
- Features a full 210 grams of insulation
Whether it's hauling wood in the wind or hunting game in the cold, a quality jacket is always a must-have. The Legendary Whitetails Canvas Cross Trail Workwear Jackets are heavy duty, insulated, and top quality. They're made to hold up during tough chores or when you're scouting in harsh terrain. Available in multiple colors and sizes, you can't go wrong with a gift like this one.
3. Ranging Power
- Ranges up to 1,200 yards with the Lightwave DSP Technology
- HyperScan provides 4 range updates per second in scan mode while RangeLock reports the last range result when ranging distant targets
Sig knows optics, and their expertise is obvious with their laser rangefinders. The Kilo 850 has their touch of expertise and it’s obvious with its 1,200-yard ranging distance, exceptional coatings, and easy-to-use interface.
For the quality, it has more value than many other rangefinders in the market. For this price, you’d think it only provides line of sight distances, but Sig takes things a step further. With built-in angle compensation mode, no distance will be out of reach for a hunter on foot or in a tree stand. Check it out in detail here.
4. Camo Suit
- HECS SUIT FOR HUNTING – 3 piece set includes; Long sleeved top, pair of bottoms, and matching head cover. As Seen On History Channel's Face The Beast!
- COMFORTABLE HUNTING CLOTHING – Conductive carbon grid is woven into the fabric to keep you comfy during extended wear. Available in Mossy Oak Elements Terra & Mossy Oak...
It's more than just looking good when you're putting together a hunting outfit - it's about blending in to your surroundings. This is exactly what you'll get with the HECS Mossy Oak Country Suit. It's a 3-piece suit with pants, shirt, and headcover. They're ultra lightweight and breathable, and most importantly, they're a Mossy Oak Country pattern that'll have deer walking right in front of you without knowing you're there. It's one of those good gifts that every hunter would love.
5. Vacuum Sealer
Every hunter knows that he has to preserve his meat. What better way to do that than with a vacuum food sealing system? The GameSaver Wingman Plus Vacuum Sealer has an awesome camo finish that'll make a kitchen appliance look like a hunting necessity. You could always go for the more boring stainless steel finish, but when they do the same thing, camo is always better. That's 180 lbs of game kept from freezer burn!
6. Hunting Harness
- NEW SCENT-DESTROYING ELIMISHIELD TECHNOLOGY: Every fiber of the harness treated with ElimiShield, a nanotechnology designed to ERADICATE HUMAN SCENT, thereby keeping you...
- PHENOMENAL COMFORT: Individual, padded hexagons provide comfort and maximum flexibility in or out of your tree stand
This is no ordinary harness, this is the new to 2017 Hunter Safety System Hybrid Flex Safety Harness. It also packs in ElimiShield Scent Control Technology to eliminate human scent. So, not only will you be comfortable all day, stay organized with gear, and forget you're wearing because it's so lightweight, you'll also not reek of human. The nanotechnology designed to destroy odor-causing bacteria will be the concealment technology you need to remain stealthy in the hunt.
7. Goose Call
- ZINK ZNK5060 COD GOOSE CALL ACR. ULTRABRIGHT GREEN
- ZINK ZNK5060 COD GOOSE CALL ACR. ULTRABRIGHT GREEN
Yes, you can get a much cheaper caller for less than 200 bucks, but if you want the best, you gotta pay up. The Zink COD Call of Death Acrylic Goose Call is an acrylic short reed that's fast, loud, and powerful. You'll end the chase with down fowl in close quarters if you have a Zink in your gear. With a few extra accessories thrown into the purchase, every dollar will be well-spent.
8. Air Rifle
- Caliber: .177
- Velocity: 1200 feet per second with PBA
Want your hunter to take care of pest control? Perhaps some varmint hunting is in order? The Gamo Whisper Silent Cat Air Rifle if a beaut of an air rifle with a .177 caliber and 1200 fps velocity. It even comes with a 4X32 air rifle scope and mounts. Expect 52 percent less noise with the fixed noise dampener. This high-powered adult air rifle also features a ventilated rubber pad to absorb recoil. Heck, with a little practice, you don't have to be a hunter at all. Take it out to the range, and plink off a few targets and some cans for a little quality time with your hunter.
9. Solar Power
- Clean Energy Source: High-efficiency solar cells harness the power of the sun to convert up to 21.5-23.5% of solar power when exposed under direct sunlight
- Frontier Fast Charging: 85% circuit conversion unleashes a blazing fast charging speed, 2.1A under direct sunlight or up to 5.6A max using the 3 USB ports
When you're in the field, having your electronic devices fully charged isn't just a matter of convenience, entertainment, and communication, it can be a matter of survival for emergency preparedness. This RAVPower 24W Solar Panel Charger is portable, lightweight, foldable, and completely waterproof. It even comes with three iSmart USB ports, Smart IC frequency technology, and high energy conversion all in a compact size. No hunter will be left wanting with solar charger in their side.
10. Camera Sunglasses
- Adopt optical glass lenses, compared with resin Lens, It can effectively filter out cluttered light, eliminate strong light, dazzle, widen the field of vision more clear,...
- Super energy saving technology, playtime increased by 60%, take a video for 2 hours
Want to share in the hunting fun without actually being there? Equip your hunter with these Yumfond Wide Angle Mini Camera Video Sunglasses for the moment they take down their trophy kill. With HD 1080P video resolution, 2 hours of battery time, and a 65 degree view angle, you won't lose out on sharing the glorious moment. Just be sure to purchase the SD card (not included) to get functioning.
9 Best Gifts for Hunters Under $500
With $500 to spend, you've really got a chance to splurge on your hunter in mind. You can afford to buy a gift with top-notch quality while ensuring their safety in the field. You could also add a valuable collectible to their hunting collection for a unique gift that says you're thinking about them. Having fancy taste is going to take some fancy money!
1. GPS Tracker
- Expanded Internal Memory 8GB.Display resolution 160 x 240 pixels. Interface: high speed USB and NMEA 0183 compatible
- DUAL BATTERY SYSTEM Use with 2 traditional AA batteries (best with Polaroid AA batteries), or the optional rechargeable NiMH battery pack that can be charged while inside...
It doesn't take much to get in unpredictable terrain. Fortunately for your hunter, the Garmin GPSMAP 64st takes out the unpredictable part and preps you with preloaded TOPO U.S. 100K maps with a BirdsEye Satellite Imagery. It has a highly sensitive GPS and GLONASS receiver with quad helix antenna with wireless connectivity via Bluetooth technology or ANT+ to stay connected no matter where you find yourself. Give your hunter peace of mind in the thickest woods and deepest canyons.
2. Treestand Bench Seat
- HUNT IN COMFORT
- BUILT TO LAST FOR A LIFETIME OF HUNTING
Bring the treestand to you in your hunting cabin, front porch, or base camp. A treestand chair doesn't have to be exclusive for the hunt. The Treestands Seater Bench is a 2-person seat with the strength of steel construction and a powder coat finish. It even has treestand comfort with comfortmax contoured sling seats. Feel like you're in the midst of a hunt without having to do any of the work!
3. LEAD Sled
- DIMENSIONS: Weighs approximately 24 pounds and is 30 inches L x 12 inches W
- ACCURACY: With windage adjustment, up to 2.5inches of front elevation adjustment, rear elevation adjustment, recoil reducing rear cradle and a baffled weight tray for up...
Sight in and zero your rifles with ease with the Caldwell Lead Sled DFT 2. It can hold up to 100 lbs of lead shot, and it has an adjustable front cradle to fit rifles and shotguns of any size. Maximum recoil will be kept under heavy control with the dual frame technology (DFT) that disperses it along with the recoil reducing rear pad. With multiple features, your hunter will have a precision shooting platform every time with every shot.
4. Ultimate Ice Chest
- The YETI Tundra 110 was designed specifically with the rafting community in mind, it’s sized to fit all major raft frames snugly, so your YETI doesn’t end up...
- Ice stays ice thanks to up to 3 inches of PermaFrost Insulation and an extra thick FatWall design is certified Bear-Resistant
If you know anything about having ultimate gear for insulated and cooling camping accessories, you'll know that Yeti is the brand to turn to. When you've quartered your kill, you've got to keep it cool before you head back home to process it. Depending on the Yeti Tundra 110 cooler is a smart decision since your cubes of ice will stay ice - think along the lines of long-term cooling. It has three inches of permafrost insulation with certified bear-resistant thick walls. No busted latches will happen here with the T-rex latches and no condensation. To be the ultimate hunter, you need ultimate gear.
5. Genesis Bow
- Official bow of the National Archery in the Schools Program (NASP).
- Great starter bow for archers of all ages, sizes and athletic abilities. With no specific draw length requirement, kids can't outgrow this bow.
Wanting to get into the archery sport? Start the right way by avoiding all the bad habits that come with an ill-fitting bow. The Genesis Bow is unique in the fact that it's designed to "eliminate let-off and specific draw length requirements." This means any beginner and even intermediate archer will find this compound bow easy to learn on. It comes with adjustable features that make it easier for your kids or youth to start with, and better yet, they won't outgrow it!
6. USA Made Optic
- Model #170680 - VX-3i 3. 5-10x40mm with Duplex reticle and Matte finish
- 100% Waterproof, fogproof, and shockproof.
It’d be impossible to disappoint any hunter that receives a Leupold VX3i 3.5-10x40 rifle scope for
Christmas or a birthday. This rifle scope is one of Leupold’s most popular models, and with its plethora of features, it’s not hard to see why when you check out it out in detail in our review.
It’s also covered under the Gold Ring warranty, and it’s truly made in America. This present will be tough to beat, so if you buy it first, you’ll be sure to have given the best gift a hunter could want this year.
7. Beanbag Toss
- Handmade Quality Craftsmanship...each Board Made Is Handcrafted With Premium Materials And
- Made Here In The USA! *Made With Cabinet Grade 3/4 Birch Wood For Smoothness; Stability;"
What better way is there to pass the time at base camp than a little beanbag tossing? Heck, it doesn't even need to be while you're on a hunt, the Hunting Cornhole Beanbag Toss Game is a past-time favorite that the whole family can enjoy in the backyard. Throw a few ribs on the grill, amp up the tunes, and toss those duck canvas beanbags and you've got yourself the American dream afternoon!
8. Collectible Gift
- 17"X16". 12 LBS...Real Bronze Statues Sculptures Collectible Gift Office & Home Decor
- Enjoy the workmanship, details and the elegance for generations.
For both a female and male hunting enthusiast, this Handmade European Bronze Sculpture of Diana the Hunter, the Goddess of the Hunt, will make a wonderful gift. More than just a fancy paper weight, it's a detailed, intricate, and solid bronze statue on a marble base that only the wise will appreciate. Add this to the already mounted trophy racks and decor, and your hunting collection will be complete. She might even bless you with luck on your next hunt!
9. Cold Steel Bowie
- San Mai III Steel
- Cor-Ex Sheath
This isn't a factory second, it's a legit Cold Steel Trail Master Bowie in this price range! If you're looking for a sharp and incredibly strong non-carbon steel knife to add to your collection or for the outdoors, this is the one you need. With a 1.5" wide and 9.5" long steel blade, 5" long Kraton handle, and made in Japan quality, you've got the ultimate bowie for any outdoor and survival need you could come across!
12 Best Gifts for Hunters Under $1000
Budgeting this much for a gift goes way beyond just being generous. You have the ability to equip your hunter with almost anything he/she needs to have a productive, safe, and efficient hunt. You might even find that you could afford to purchase a dream item that they only could've wished they could have for the field. That's what you're buying with $1000 - irreplaceable gear for the serious hunter.
1. Satellite Phone
- ✅ BLUECOSMO SATELLITE SERVICE OPTIONS: Includes Global IsatPhone SIM card for PrePaid or Monthly service ready for activation with BlueCosmo. No hidden fees. And it’s...
- ✅ GLOBAL COVERAGE: NO ROAMING CHARGES – make and receive voice calls, SMS, track your position with GPS from anywhere on the globe – never pay roaming charges. Your...
It doesn't matter how far off the grid your hunter treks because being able to stay connected is a priceless gift in and of itself. The BlueCosmo Inmarsat IsatPhone 2 Satellite Phone Kit is compatible with Inmarsat global communications networks anywhere around the world for instant communication for help, aid, and rescue. Not too long ago, satellite phones were bulky, cost thousands of dollars, and were ridiculously expensive to use per minute. The BlueCosmo sat phone with an included SIM card changes the game, and it improves survival and safety rates.
2. PIXPRO Camcorder Kit
- YouTube & Facebook Compatible For 360 Degree Videos
- 4K Equivalent VR Video
It might not be practical for the hunter to carry and use all this gear, but it might land you a legit opportunity to get in on the hunt. The KODAK PIXPRO SP360 4K HD Wi-Fi Video Action Camera Camcorder comes with a complete kit to capture every moment of the hunt. With the PIXPRO, you'll have your own gear to start your own YouTube reality series of the hunt. If you're camera shy, saving those once-in-a-lifetime moments for home use is always an irreplaceable and priceless and experience.
3. Luxury Tent
These days, the guys just take out an RV or pull a 5th wheel and crash in luxury together. However, if you feel the primitive call to nature, you might just be wild enough to "tent" it. Tenting doesn't mean you have to go without luxury either, especially when there's the 6-person Kodiak Canvas Flex-Bow Deluxe tent! With HydraShield 100% cotton duck canvas, #10 YKK zippers, and four large windows no-see-um mesh, you'll have privacy, comfort, and shelter all in one.
4. Antler Chandelier
- Tree root design Artistic Antler Featured Chandelier with E14* 4 Lights Antique American retro rustic chandelier; Category: Pandent Light; Material: High polymer;...
In this price range, you're looking at turning your home or cabin into a rustic piece of art with the Gowe Artistic Antler Chandelier. It has a tree-root design that's likely made out of resin to achieve the American-antique look. With standard 110V-240 voltage, basic assembly, and pandent lights, this chandelier adds a ton of flair for a low price.
5. Viewing Power
- The Viper HD 20-60x85 Angled Spotting Scope is packed with features for incredible glassing and high end optical performance.
- The HD optical system comprised of premium components generates vivid high-definition images. XR anti-reflective coatings on exterior surfaces help obtain brighter views...
Why not gift your hunter with the newest, redesigned spotting scope to the Viper spotting scope line? If you’ve got the cash to gift, it won’t be wasted on the angled Viper HD 20-60x85 spotter.
With the new helical focus collar for ultra-sharp spotting and HD image quality for the highest resolution possible, no bedded buck or twitch of an ear will go unnoticed by your hunter. This is a gift that will say you have your hunter’s back when she/he heads out this season! Check it out in our full review here.
6. Outdoor Grill
- Digital Controls - Electronic auto-start ignition
- Dual LED temperature readout: internal cooking temps and internal food temps
Who says camping or hunting has to involve MREs or other packaged foods? Eat in style with the Camp Chef SmokePro LUX Pellet Grill that'll have you more than motivated to make your first kill. Instead of processing it to take home, quarter it up for your meal at base camp to celebrate filling your other tags. Loaded with features, standing on casters, and equipped with an extra large grilling area, you'll have explicit flavor thanks to the pure wood, hot-burning pellets.
7. Truck Bed Toolbox
Every hunter will appreciate one of these if they don't already have one. If a hunting trip consists of a hunter and his what he has in the bed of his truck, a toolbox is a must-have. The Weather Guard Aluminum All-Purpose Chest has a full weather seal, 90 degree cover opening, and one-touch opening with the automated style latch. No one's going to break into your toolbox with rifles, ammo, and other valuable items, thanks to the extreme protection lock with tamper-resistant retracting locks and latch linkage protection. Keep a hunter's stuff safe while they're out in the field.
8. Infrared Digital Game Camera
- Color images by day and monochrome infrared images at night
- NoGlow GEN3 High Output Covert IR illumination for a 150' flash range
Sure, you can get less expensive trail cameras, but if you want the best that won't spook game, the Reconyx HyperFire 2 HG2X camera is it. With a GEN3 "No-Glow" high output infrared system, loop recording, and 1/4 second trigger speed, others aren't even in the same league. For multiple shots, extreme user-friendliness, and guaranteed quality, it's the worth the splurge!
9. Portable Fridge/Freezer
- Automatic voltage velection Between AC and DC power - with AC priority.
- Portable top-opening AC/DC fridge-freezer. Cools from 45â€š?âˆžF down to below 0â€š?âˆžF with variable control.
Don't want to deal with ice during the hunt? No problem! The 40 qt Engel Dual Voltage AC/DC Portable Fridge/Freezer fits the bill for hunting, fishing, camping, you name it! Plug it in to your truck's 12 volt outlet and freeze your birds. It has a super energy efficient motor that'll draw little power from your battery, but it will definitely eliminate the need to pack ice for the trip!
10. Meat Grinder
- Permanently lubricated, 2 HP / 1500 watt air cooled motor (120 volt, 60 Hz) runs smooth for a lifetime of use
- Grinds 12-18 lbs per minute; Offset Head Design with high speeds
If you're one of the lucky ones with a freezer full of venison, then you need to get yourself or your hunter a Weston Pro Series Electric Meat Grinder. With high speeds and 2 horse power, smooth motor, and precision engineered steel gears, you'll be able to dice, mince, and grind your meat into favorite dishes for your table dinners.
11. Cordless Pullzall
- Lifts or pulls up to 1,000 pounds
- Cordless 24 volt version is great for use in the field
Predator hunters know that the hard work starts when your kill is down. Dragging your elk up a steep terrain or even into the bed of the truck is no joke and requires some extra heavy lifting. Let the Warn Hoist Cordless Pullzall take care of the heavy lifting up to 1,000 pounds. Hook it up to a tree and haul your deer up the terrain. Drag it back on the deer cart to the truck, and then use the Pullszall to get it into the bed. It's an invaluable tool when there's not enough manpower to get it done.
12. Deer Rug
- Real Taxidermy Rug of Siberian Roe Deer
- Brand-New Condition
This Siberian Roe Deer Taxidermy Rug is definitely not the type of rug that you sweep things under. It's a medieval reminder of the sport that puts to use every part of a kill. The highest quality of taxidermy and rug work has gone into this classic showpiece for you to remember and respect that hunting game can benefit every part of your daily life.
10 Best Gifts for Hunters Over $1000
You must really adore your hunter to even think about spending this much on a gift. But, what better way to say that you support and respect their love of hunting than with a gift that's maybe only a once-in-a-life-time buy for them? Don't be surprised if the pickings are slim since the market isn't typically as generous as you obviously are. Here's how you can be extravagant with your money while still making a worthwhile investment into your hunter!
1. Real Antler Chandelier
No plastics and resin here, just a real rack from real game. This particular one comes from a mule deer designed as a single tier chandelier with 27 x 27 x 17 inches of rustic and trophy pride. The Real Antler Mule Deer Single Tier Chandelier is a great way to bring the outdoors indoors with three feet of rustic bronze chain and six 60 watt sockets. There's always a couple sizes up from large if you're ready to spend!
2. Gun Safe
- New and Improved-Automatic LED Interior Lighting -60 Minute Fire Rated @ 1875˚F - EMP Proof-Maximum 20 Long Gun Capacity/Average Capacity 12 to 16 Long Guns
- - EMP Proof Electronic lock system with High security Double sided bypass key lock so you practically will never be locked out of your safe (1 key included).1/4 inch...
Hunters love their firearms and gear, but they're also passionate about safety. That's why gifting a Steelwater Heavy Duty Gun Safe is going to be a great gift! It's a 20 long gun capacity safe with a full one hour fire rating at 1875 degrees Fahrenheit, and a 12 gauge body construction. With a 3-spoke vault handle, 10 solid steel locking bolts, and 4-way locking bolt system, no one's going to break into this thing!
3. Serious Scope
- 56mm objective lens
- Illuminated MOAR reticle
If your hunter doesn’t yet own a Nightforce optic, then this is the gift of the year. The NXS rifle scope has everything a hunter could ever want on a scope, or it might offer more than what he’d ever need. With 5.5-22x magnification, long range shots are now the name of the game.
But, those long shots are only made possible with its 30 mm tube, illuminated glass-etched reticle, and Hi-Speed Turret System to get dialed in and on-point. Owning a Nightforce scope means you’re serious about the hunt. Gift your hunter the NXS, and you’ll be sure to have a full freezer every season. Check out our review of this serious optic here.
4. Cedar Gun Cabinet
- The scent and beauty of natural Red Cedar Logs is unmatched! This Red Cedar Log 12 Gun Cabinet features buck/deer design etched in the glass and on the base features a...
- Professionally applied lacquer finish for added beauty and durability. Mortis and Tennon Joinery. Full Extension Drawer Slides. Substantial and Sturdy 3”-6” Red Cedar...
Other hunters love to put their guns on display, and there's nothing wrong with that if it's done safely and beautifully. The Rustic Cabin Cedar Log Gun Cabinet is a USA-made, hand-crafted, and stunning masterpiece with a traditional colonial finishing touch to add appeal to your home. It even serves as its own conversation starter. What better way to get your hunter talking about his trophy stories than with his trophy guns on display?
5. Hearing Protection
As many shooters know, gun fire can be a major cause of nerve deafness from loud noises. Protecting your already fragile hearing calls for the best types of protection - digital hearing protection. The Orvis Premium S412 Digital Internal Hearing Protection is expensive, but it's digital technology is medical-grade to protect your ears from shotgun blasts. The ergonomic design also makes them practically invisible to see and ear-canal comfortable.
6. Clay Trap
- [CHAMPION EASYBIRD trap] comes from USA company who specializes in providing QUALITY and AFFORDABLE products for the Hunting and Shooting Enthusiast.
- [For CONVENIENCE] Detachable, double stack magazine with 100 clay capacity.
Bird pro hunters have had a lot of practice, and practice usually means an afternoon with a clay trap. To really splurge on your hunter, get them their own Champion Traps and Targets EasyBird Auto-Feed Doubles Trap to stay spry between seasons. You could also get in on the enjoyment and practice since it offers both single and double practice with the double-stack magazine that's detachable with 100 clay capacity. It's easy to use with the 50-foot release cord pedal control.
7. Winter Tent
- UMBRELLA-TYPE DESIGN: The dome-shaped frame allows any outdoor enthusiast to quickly pop up the tent on any terrain, for warm shelter in cold climates. Its large size can...
- RUSSIAN ALL-SEASON TENT: The warm wood stove is designed for the fall and winter seasons while the heavy-duty double-layer design allows you to simply remove the inner...
Only the most extreme hunters will know how appropriate a winter tent with a wood stove can be during the cold hunting seasons. Ice fishing in the Tundra, moose hunting in the snow - all these extreme sports come with challenging terrains and conditions. With the Russian Bear 4 Season Expedition Arctic Tent, you'll have complete comfort with the most durable materials to keep you warm, dry, and protected. What more could a hunter ask for?
8. Bear & Son Knife Set
- Country Of Origin: United States
- Item Package Dimensions: 15" L X 8" W X 5" H
There's no debate. If you want the best American-made knives in the industry, you have to get your hands on Bear & Son Cutlery. This set is made with a top-secret, USA quality blade steel to produce the 440 high carbon stainless steel rust-resistant knives. Do these knives have edge? They sure do, and they hold it and wear it well. If your hunter is a collector or an outdoor enthusiast, they'll be well respected if they're wielding these. As the self-contained and family-owned company puts it - "Everybody respects a bear."
9. Taxidermy Mount
Do you want to add an exotic species to your wall of mounted trophies? This African Grants Gazelle Taxidermy Mount is a beauty to behold, and will definitely add to your hunting decor. You mightn't ever get the chance to take one down yourself in the savannas of Africa, so it's up to you to decorate your home with exotic flair.
10. 2-in-1 Optic
- Rangefinder Binocular with 10-1900 yard range
- Incline/Decline Technology. FOV at 1000 yards: 320 feet
Many hunters haven’t yet incorporated both binocular and laser rangefinder technology for use as one optic. Thanks to the Nikon LaserForce, your hunter may yet be one of the few that has this handy tech in the field.
It’s a full-size 10x42 binocular with an OLED screen that displays up to 1,900 yards in distance. If your hunter can detect that far, then they’ll know where they’ll want to head to track and stalk the herd. The LaserForce is a time-saver and 2-in-1 optic that offers angle compensation, waterproofness, and instant gratification with just a press of a button. Check it out in our review.
6 Best Gifts for Turkey Hunters
It’s either gobbling season or it’s time to think of a unique gift your hunter will appreciate. You might not know much about turkey hunting, but we do. We’ve compiled a list of specific gift items that can be used in the hunt, to prepare for the hunt, and to make a hunt more successful. Turkey season may be the time for giving.
1. Sitting Power
- Folding chair with arms offers ultimate comfort
- Low-profile, powder-coated Steel frame includes padded shoulder carry strap
Every turkey hunter knows patience can mean being uncomfortable. Simply kicking it on the hard ground doesn't do anything for you during the waiting game. That's where the Browning Camping Strutter Chair comes in at a great price for under $50 (on sale) with Realtree Xtra fabric and a powder coated finish on the steel frame. It's low profile, has a compact folding design, and it'll hold up to 300 lbs.
2. Turkey Decoys
- Premium, realistic detail and posture at an affordable price
- Lightweight collapsible body for easy carry
You can get your hunter two decoys for one low, gob-stoppin' price right here. The Primos Gobstopper Jake & Hen Decoy Combo entails high-definition paint for a realistic appearance that can fool any tom. The low price also includes hunting stakes and a mesh bag to carry the lightweight decoys. They have soft sides that are collapsible for folding up and shoving into your hunting vest. Granted, with two, you might want to make use of the mesh bag.
3. Turkey Box Call
- Unique 2-sided construction lets you create hen sounds on 1 side and gobbler calls on the other
- Straight-grain mahogany wood reproduces realistic calls you won’t get from plastic
This turkey box call is a two-in-one gadget every turkey hunter will want as a gift. It's made by turkey hunters for turkey hunters, and hand-crafted in the USA.
Any hunter worth his salt will know that Lynch are the masters of their craft. Doing away with plastic, the Lynch World Champion Turkey Box Call is made of all-mahogany wood to recreate natural and realistic hen and gobbler calls. Chirp and gobble your way into your hunter’s heart this Christmas!
4. Mastering the Art Turkey Call
- Whether you are a professional, recreational user, or even casual, Primos will fit the mold for all types of people
- MTA - -InchMouth Calls Made Easy-Inch Instructional CD
If your hunter is entering the turkey realm, they must start somewhere and learn the calls. The Primos Mastering the Art Turkey Call is a kit that includes some basic mouth calls and an instructional CD.
The CD has calls, techniques, and concept explanations to teach you how and when to use the right turkey gobble.
The mouth calls include a mini-size call that may just be perfect for your turkey hunter. Soon enough, your hunter will be gobbling like a pro and the turkeys may even talk back!
5. Turkey Targets
- Quality materials used for all Primos products
- 100% designed and tested for the toughest situations and environments
Help your turkey hunter get geared up for the season by equipping him or her with some Primos Shotgun Patterning Turkey Targets. There are 12 turkeys in a set, they’re easy to separate, and they’re detailed. You can see the kill-zone for the turkey with an x-ray view of the head and vertebrae.
Although the actual turkey targets may be on the small size, the kill-zone is life-size and is highlighted with an orange bull’s-eye, so you know exactly where to aim and what choke you want to use this season. Tighten your spread and get gobblin’!
6. Compact Binoculars
- Lightweight and compact open-bridge binoculars | magnification: 8x power | objective Lens diameter: 26mm | color: green
- Nitrogen filled and O-ring sealed making them both waterproof and fog proof | great lightweight binoculars for bird watching, hiking, sight-seeing, travel, sporting...
How do you kill something you can’t see? Although you may not be taking down gobblers in the wide, open plains like you do deer, thick brush and scrub can obscure your gobblers that, let’s face it, don’t always gobble.
A compact pair of binoculars like this Carson RD 8x26 is the way to go. Wear it with a harness to keep it from flinging around when you’re crawling on your belly, and its light weight will keep it handy without being cumbersome. Don’t forget, it has that great glass quality you’ll need to make out details. Check out our full review of this bino here.
7 Best Gifts for Deer Hunters
Deer hunting is so much more than just having a rifle and a tag. When you’re adding up all the gear a hunter needs to make it to the end of a hunt, it can get expensive quickly. Ease the costs for a hunter by buying them something they wouldn’t necessarily buy for themselves as they may see it as a luxury item. Spoil them with any of the listed gifts to make their next hunt extra special.
1. Hunting Game Cart
- Hunting hauler cart for transporting game weighing up to 550lbs.
- Heavy-duty steel construction provides plenty of strength for hauling heavy loads.
Taking down any game from wild hogs to deer, elk, and moose is an ego-stroking experience, but dragging it back to the truck is a feat in itself. Save your hunter's back with a Super Mag Hauler Steel Hunting Deer Game Cart. Its center of gravity is spot on making it easy to tote and drag from point A to point B. It has a 550 lb max weight capacity with 20 inch puncture-proof, solid tires. It even comes with a two buckle strap to secure your load. For easy transport and storage, just fold it down - voila!
2. Deer Calls
- PATENTED MODISLIDE - Freeze-free design adjusts to sound like a Buck, a Doe or a Fawn in an instant.
- 99.6% APPROVAL RATING - Highest rated deer call in NAHC Field Test. A must for the serious hunter!
Raise your hunter’s success stakes by getting them an Illusions Systems Combo Kit. It’s a complete kit that includes the #1 rated Extinguisher deer call with its realistic sounds. It can help you achieve multiple types of calls imitating a buck, fawn, or doe by instantly making use of the modiSlide. You don’t have to take this thing apart or adjust it – simply slide it.
The kit isn’t complete without the black rack for raking and luring those hot and heavy bucks in after you’ve caught their attention with the deer call. It might take some practice getting the techniques right, but you can’t argue with results.
Even better, an instructional DVD is included to get you started communicating with your prey today!
3. Odor Elimination
- CREATE YOUR OWN OZONE PROTECTED SPACE and sterilize small hunting bags, storage bins, or vehicle cab in efficient cycle mode for up to 2-days of run time on internal,...
- DESIGNED to create an ozone (purged) scent-free environment for long-term use that won't damage elastomers in your gear like other high-output units
Ditch the masks and sprays this hunting season for a BoneView Ozone Generator. It deodorizes all your hunting apparel, including carbon, equipment, and gear to give you a scent-free start at the hunt. Let’s face it, we don’t always have the advantage of having the wind in our faces, and the Ozone puts the favor back in our cards when there’s a herd nearby.
Utilizing three extremely reactive oxygen molecules, the Ozone works to eliminate smoke, body odor, and bacteria that game can smell. Store it in your hunting bag between hunts, and you’ll be ready for when you hit the ground to track your buck.
4. #69 Doe-in-Rut Buck Lure
- Natural doe estrous
- Collected from live whitetails during the estrous cycle
How do you distract a buck from a live doe? Use TINKS. The Doe-in-Rut buck lure is one of the best ways to naturally catch the attention of a buck pre-rut and during. Soak your rag with this stuff, use it on your drag, and watch the bucks come in curious and drooling.
It’s 100%, all-natural doe urine collected from live whitetails during their estrous period. There’s nothing like the scent of a hot doe that’ll lure in a buck faster than this stuff!
5. Letter Openers Deer Knife W/Antler Display Stand
- 6 in tall, 10.5 in long, 4 in deep
- Cold Cast Resin
Walk into the home of any hunter and what do you see? Hunting memorabilia, antlers, and pelts on display. A meaningful gift to a hunter is something they can show off and be proud to put on display next to their trophies. This letter opener deer knife that can be mounted to the included antler display stand is a stunning gift that your hunter will be proud to add to their collection.
Made with cold cast resin and aged bone, the knife has a hand-painted buck standing amongst the timber. The entwined, standing antlers and tree trunk finish the authentic display that’s worthy of any avid hunter’s attention.
6. Swarovski Z5 Rifle Scope
- Light, handy and reliable scope of exquisite Swarovski quality.
- 3.5-18x zoom with adjustable parallax and elevation for supreme precision at any range in any weather
This is our #1 rifle scope pick for a deer hunter. It’s not on the cheap end of the scale, but sometimes the best, practical, and long-lasting gifts rarely are. Swarovski fits the bill in every respect.
The Z5 scope is tough and durable. It can survive being submersed in water, and it has a 4-point coil spring system to endure heavy recoil of hunter’s pick of a rifle. Outfitted with a ballistic turret and three extra zeros means no distance will be out your hunter’s reach. Check out our full review of this scope here.
7. Legendary Whitetail Clothing
It's un-American not to own some sort of hunting apparel. Get your hunter a Legendary Whitetail 100% cotton long-sleeved shirt with a Big Camo collar to really express his style. The hoodies are 70% cotton and 30% polyester with kangaroo pockets and a ripped neck. Multiple colors and sizes are available to fit the manly frame of your hunter. They're so affordable, you may as well get both the hoodie and shirt for a total of 50 bucks!
7 Best Gifts for Duck Hunters
The first present that may come to mind is a duck call, and the best thing is, they never get old. A duck hunter can use the best duck calls to add to their lot or to upgrade and toss out an old one. You can get creative with a gift and think outside of the box by buying a duck-themed item that your hunter can use every day – and get a laugh out of it too!
1. Duck Decoys
- Life like hand painted finish
- Multiple step painting process with attention to detail
It's time to get realistic about your expectations with duck hunting, and it starts with your decoys. Don't have any? Good thing for you, Dakota does. The Decoy X-treme Mallard Decoys come in a 12 pack that attract curious waterfowl that could end up being your lucky shot. With six different head styles to choose from that all swivel 360 degrees and are slightly oversized at 16" long, you'll never need another decoy set again. This a top gift for your duck hunter friend, they will love you for it!
2. Salt & Pepper Shaker
- Uniquely Designed Salt and Pepper Shaker Holder Adds Fun and Flare to Any Mealtime Experience
- Made of Beautiful, Hand Painted Poly Resin
The River’s Edge Salt & Pepper Shaker isn’t just a cute, decorative piece to put on the counter of your hunting trailer or even in your kitchen. The duck comes in around 7.5" (H) x 5.5" (D) x 7.5" (W) in size. The shakers aren’t just for decoration either since they’re full-size, real glass shakers that will add charm to a duck hunter’s every day life.
The duck is made from hand-painted poly resin, and it won’t sqwark, quack, and waddle away come meal time.
3. Pro Series Duck Call
- EASIEST BLOWING CALL WE'VE EVER PRODUCED: Research-driven design to sound exactly like a mallard hen
- WIDE RANGE OF VOCALIZATION: Piercing high end for open water applications along with a soft, raspy low end for finishing
It’s a double-reed, Tiger-wood, easy-to-use duck call that’s part of the Jase Robertson Pro Series that every duck hunter can add around their neck. The Duck Commander Jase Robertson Pro Series Duck Call is said to be the brand’s easiest duck call to blow that they’ve released to the market. The only way to know is to give it a blow, right?
Naturally imitating the mallard hen, you can go from high, desperate, and piercing calls in the open marshes to lower and raspier grunts in the flooded timbers.
4. Backpack for the Waterfowl Hunter
- Self-standing hard bottom prevents bag from falling over and doubles as an extra compartment for storage
- Carry all your gear with the drop down gun boot, hard sunglass case, shell loops, choke tube holders and water bottle pocket
Packing a ton of gear is nothing new to a hunter. Being able to stow it all in an organized manner will be. The Delta Waterfowl Backpack Blind Bag stays upright, thanks to the self-standing hard bottom. You can also have padded shoulder straps and a waist belt for ultimate comfort, and a removable LED light to light the path during low light hours.
You have loops galore on this bag with game loops on the shoulder straps, shell loops on the front pocket, and a drop down gun boot to get you safely to and from the blind without an accidental discharge.
5. Duck Call Lanyard
- Tangle-free Design - Tangle-free design makes this lanyard worry free for you to wear, it has reasonable intervals between every loops which prevent them from...
- One Extra Loop for Free - Package includes one extra loop for you to add one more call to the lanyard if needed. You can add this extra loop to any position of the...
Don’t let your hunter lose all his investments with a cheesy and flimsy lanyard. You need to get him or her a lanyard that can hold up to the harsh abuse of being out in the field while still being able to hold onto all the gear your hunter is trudging along with them. This is where Iunio comes in with their duck call lanyard to save the hunting season.
A double loop can hold one duck call making for 5 calls on one lanyard. Plus, it wouldn’t be completely practical if it wasn’t military-grade 550 paracord with 60 feet of unbraided length. Now, that’s a practical gift a waterfowl hunter could use!
6. Decoy Glove
- 100% Waterproof
- Elbow Length
It’s no fun to forget to your gloves at home when temperatures are cold to begin with and setting and packing up decoys in freezing water makes it feel even colder. Save your hunters fingers and arms from the icy touch of cold water and weather with these Decoy Gloves that fit to the elbow.
They’re neoprene, insulated gloves that will keep hands and arms warm, are waterproof, and they have a sharkskin textured palm, so you don’t lose your grip on your gear and decoys. A successful hunt means being prepared with the right gear!
- 3.5mm neoprene upper
- High-back design for deeper wading
Chest waders aren't cheap, but you're right on the mark if you've got 200 bucks to spend. The Frogg Toggs Amphib Camo Bootfoot Waders are insulated to 600 grams in the boots with reinforced knee pads and 3.5mm neoprene upper stretch liner and jersey shell. Dual D ring attachments, triple-finished seams, and a fleece-lined hand-warmer chest pocket complete the look. It's all comfort and warmth while duck hunting this season!
5 Best Gifts for Bowhunters
We thought far outside the square with these gift ideas. Recommending just a bow or new arrows as a present isn't unique enough for us.
Instead, we rounded up gift items that will help organize a bowhunter, keep them safe, and track their downed game faster and easier after dark.
These are gifts a bowhunter will appreciate, and you'll feel good seeing it put to good use.
1. Leather Hunting Log Book
- American craftsmanship: handmade by our expert artisans right here in our shop. Our products are proudly made in the USA using American craftsmanship.
- Leave your mark: we are inviting you to use your leather products and notice the unique marks they receive over time as you leave your mark.
U.S. sourced cowhides are used to make this beautiful, raw, and rugged hunting log book. Handmade in America by Rustico, this log book is slim at 3.75 x 1 x 8" in size to easily stow in the back pocket or gear bag for every future hunt.
The leather log book has 96 pages designed to record some of the most vital details needed for a successful hunting season, or for many yet to come, such as climate, wind, location, notes, and more. Unique, gorgeous, and made in the U.S.A - you can't do better than this.
2. Bow & Arrow Wall Storage Rack
- UNIQUE HUNTING BOW & ARROW STORAGE: Handcrafted wall rack stores and displays up to 2 compound bows and up to 12 field-tip arrows (bows and arrows not included)
- STURDY PEGS: Extra long wood pegs to secure bows and easy arrow placement on rack
Are your hunter's bows and arrows strewn across the garage? Help them keep their gear organized and ready for use with a handcrafted, solid pine, triangular-designed wall rack. It features 12 field-tip arrow slots with extra-long wood pegs for a secure hold.
Up to two compound bows can be mounted on the rack since it's a large 31.5 x 4 x 32.5" in size. To enhance the natural wood look, the pine shelf has defined checking marks that fits its rustic theme. Not only is it attractive, but it's a practical tool that gets gear off the ground.
3. Compact Bow Case
- Plano Molding | Protecting your passion since 1952
- Lockable and airline approved bowcase
This Plano case is a Best Seller item. You can't go wrong gifting this to a bow hunter when you're on a budget. The one-size, high-density foam case has a molded-in handle that makes transporting bow and arrows easy. Keeping it safe and secure is a breeze with tie-down straps, arrow holders and storage under the lid, and a crush-proof PillarLock system.
Being compact in size, it fits smaller-sized bows and interior dimensions of 42 x 16 x 5" must be considered.
4. Blood Tracking Light
- Flat handle design for comfort and carry
- State of the art blood tracking technology powered by intense 600 Lumen CREE XM LEDs
This blood trailing light will make an exceptional gift, not just for the bow-wielding hunter, but for all types of hunters. Most shots are taken in lowlight conditions when deer are most active and trying to track a downed animal in the dark means a long, tiresome night when you're still yet to quarter up, trek out, and pack up.
The 600 lumen light features two modes: low illumination and high HD tracking. It has a custom optical filter that enhances blood trail visibility by reducing certain colors. It's highly portable with the included Cardura holster and belt straps.
5. Treestand Hunting Harness
- STAY SAFE THROUGHOUT THE HUNT: No dangerous dangling straps or confusing weave-through buckles
- LIGHTWEIGHT MEETS PHENOMENAL COMFORT: Weighs only 2.5 lbs; incredibly lightweight which allows for all-day comfort and mobility
It's been said that up to 95% of treestand injuries are due to not wearing a full-body safety harness. Gear up your loved one with an all-season hunting harness while they're in the stand. This one is super lightweight at 2.5 lbs that can be worn over hunting camo. It has a minimalistic design that does away with dangling and weave-through straps that promotes safety and mobility if an accident does occur.
To completely outfit the hunter with safety measures, the harness comes with a suspension relief strap, a DVD, and safe-use instructions. Hunter safety education is a life-saving measure that should be taken before climbing into the treestand.
The Hunt is On!
Hunting for the perfect gift for a hunter can be as generic as you want it to be, or it can be a great opportunity to give something unique. Whether it's a fortune that you want to spend or a few bucks, the perfect gift always comes from thoughtfulness. I am sure this list of gift ideas for hunters can even help out the people who are looking for a present for hunters who have everything.
Whatever you choose, it's really less about the gift itself and more about the fact that you're thinking of them. Now, that's the kind of productive hunt that always ends with success!