Stock up for holiday season or gift your turkey hunter “just because.”
You don’t need a special holiday to surprise a gobble nut with a gift, but it is a good reminder to do so.
Besides, a turkey stalker can always use a new vest or a decoy. Practical gifts provide an opportunity to contribute to the hunt and it may just put Thanksgiving dinner on the table.
Help ease the anticipation of the countdown to turkey season and ensure success with our list of gifts for turkey hunters.
Our Top 14 Best Gifts for Turkey Hunters
It’s either gobbling season or it’s time to think of a unique gift idea your hunter will appreciate.
You might not know much about wild turkey hunting, but we do. We’ve compiled a list of specific gifts for hunters that can be used in the hunt, to prepare for the hunt, and to make a hunt more successful.
Turkey season may be the time for giving.
1. TruGlo Pro Series Magnum Gobble-dot Sight – TG944B
Got a shotgun with a rib width of 3/8”? The Gobble-dot 3-dot sight #TG944B will fit your barrel perfectly. It’s the ultimate turkey hunter sight and mounts easily without having to incorporate tape or magnets.
Fiber optics are green in the rear with a .029” diameter and red in the front with a .035” diameter. It fits tight and snug once it’s on and that’s what you need – reliability considering you’re mounting this to a 10-gauge, Mossbery, Weatherby, or a Winchester shotgun. The all-metal construction ensures superior durability.
There are other sizes available, but be sure to properly measure the vent rib before you order.
2. Turkey Call Box
- Designed for turkey hunters by turkey hunters
- Hand made in USA and hand tuned to perfection
This turkey box call is a two-in-one gadget every wild turkey hunter will want as a gift. It's made by turkey hunters for turkey hunters, and hand-crafted in the USA.
Any hunter worth his salt will know that Lynch are the masters of their craft. Doing away with plastic, the Lynch World Champion Turkey Box Call is made of all-mahogany wood to recreate natural and realistic hen and gobbler calls. Chirp and gobble your way into your hunter’s heart this Christmas!
3. Kryptek Arma Neck Gaiter
Turkey hunt clothing is typically lightweight and keeps you cool, but there are plenty of frosty mornings where covering up the nose, mouth, and neck can help to keep warm. Enter here, a neck gaiter made by Kyrptek.
You’re paying more for the moisture wicking benefits of polyester and the thermal regulation of a merino wool backer. Staying dry and warm on chilly mornings is essential, and with the Kyptek Altitude pattern, the hunter won’t have to paint their entire face for camouflage. Got to love the double-duty benefits!
4. Allen Shotgun Shell Belt/Bandolier
- Fits waists up to 52"
- Holds 25 shotgun shells in sturdy, stretch material loops to accommodate different gauges
You may be wondering if going all out Rambo style is appropriate for turkey hunting… why not? This heavy-duty 2” webbing shotgun shell belt holds up to 25 shells. It fits 12-gauge shells very snugly, and you don’t need to carry around an ammo can when you can wear them!
The belt has a quick-release style buckle made from plastic, is adjustable up to 52” waists, and the nylon material will hold up for many turkey hunts, target practices, clay shooting, and more. The 25-shell belt is convenient, incredibly affordable, and it does the job. Consider this gift idea for the deer hunter in your life too.
5. Primos Gobstopper Jake & Hen Decoys
- Premium, realistic detail and posture at an affordable price
- Lightweight collapsible body for easy carry
You can get your hunter two decoys for one low, gob-stoppin' price right here. The Primos Gobstopper Jake & Hen Decoy Combo entails high-definition paint for a realistic appearance that can fool any tom.
The low price also includes hunting stakes and a mesh bag to carry the lightweight decoys. They have soft sides that are collapsible for folding up and shoving into your hunting vest. Granted, with two, you might want to make use of the mesh bag.
6. Funny Turkey Hunting T-Shirt
- TURKEY HUNTING SHIRT FUNNY TURKEY HUNTER TSHIRT is a fun turkey hunting gift for birthday or holidays.
- SHOT MY FIRST TURKEY, SCARED EVERYONE IN THE FROZEN FOOD AISLE... IT WAS AWESOME FUNNY TURKEY HUNTING TSHIRT makes a funny Thanksgiving shirt or great turkey tee to wear...
Crack some laughs with a good-humored t-shirt that says it all and is available in multiple sizes and colors.
Made from 100% cotton, or a cotton-poly blend depending on your color choice, it’s soft, durable, and high-quality. Don’t forget, laughs are a good present too, and they’re free. In this case, it costs around twenty bucks.
7. Browning Camping Strutter Chair
- COMFORTABLE folding chair with arms makes a perfect low-profile hunting blind chair for long sits hunting turkey and other game
- POWDER-COATED STEEL frame, take this durable yet lightweight and compact chair out without fear
Every wild turkey hunter knows patience can mean being uncomfortable. Simply kicking it on the hard ground doesn't do anything for you during the waiting game.
That's where the Browning Camping Strutter Chair comes in at a great price for under $50 (on sale) with Realtree Xtra fabric and a powder coated finish on the steel frame. It's low profile, has a compact folding design, and it'll hold up to 300 lbs. The perfect gift for the duck hunter or turkey hunting enthusiast.
8. Apple Creek Turkey Hunting Box Call Patent Poster
- Ships quickly and flat to insure quality.
- Printed on thick 110 lb. quality paper. Made in the USA
Everybody loves wall art and hunters are no different. This unique art print comes is printed on 110 lb paper and measures 11x14 inches. Granted, they must have the wall space to hang it, but I’m sure they’ll find some place to put it because it’s stunning and is worth being seen.
The print is made in the USA, is very high quality, and you can go the extra mile and have it framed. This is a gift that has a patriotic tone as wild turkey hunting has been a long-time art, sport, and way of life for centuries in North America.
9. Primos Shotgun Patterning Turkey Targets
- Quality materials used for all Primos products
- 100% designed and tested for the toughest situations and environments
Help your turkey hunter get geared up for the season by equipping him or her with some Primos Shotgun Patterning Turkey Targets. There are 12 turkeys in a set, they’re easy to separate, and they’re detailed. You can see the kill-zone for the turkey with an x-ray view of the head and vertebrae.
Although the actual turkey targets may be on the small size, the kill-zone is life-size and is highlighted with an orange bull’s-eye, so you know exactly where to aim and what choke you want to use this season. Tighten your spread and get gobblin’!
10. Knight & Hale Run N Gun Turkey Hunting Vest
It’s not just a hunting vest, it’s a turkey hunting vest. Knight & Hale bring the RNG-200 to hunters with an extremely lightweight of 1.5 lbs, RealTree Edge camo pattern, and a cinching seat system that holds a six-layer cushion for your tush while you’re waiting for the Toms to come into range.
The 10-point adjustment system allows for a custom fit regardless of size. The middle fits tight and snug with an adjustable quick-release belt buckle for the mid-section. It has nine pockets of which four are zippered, a built-in bladder compatible compartment, and it comes with a couple slings.
11. EAmber Ghillie Camouflage Leafy Hat 3D Full Face Mask
- 【Super Soft and Breathable】 - Made of lightweight, quick-dry polyester material,feels comfortable and snug, stitching and edges are rounded and comfortable. Made of...
- 【One Size for All】 - Highly elastic material and large size cut makes one size fits almost all heads. There is an elastic adjustment strap at the back of the head,...
Help transform your turkey hunter’s outfit by completing it with 3D full-face headwear. It’s made from moisture-wicking polyester with a thin mesh on the inside that keeps it breathable and cool. The mask can be worn to expose the eyes and there is a hole for the mouth for easy access to food and water. When the hunters start calling, they can flip down the mesh for a complete disguise, and of course, to keep the mozzies out.
It’s a one-size-fits-all mask, but it does have an adjustable strap on the back for those with smaller noggins. It can be laundered in the washing machine without ruining the leaves, but it’s best to hand-wash it. This face mask will also make a great bowhunters gift.
12. “Shoot Em in the Pecker” T-Shirt
- This funny Turkey Tom beard shotgun hunting season t-shirt would make a great gift.
- Lightweight, Classic fit, Double-needle sleeve and bottom hem
Turkey hunting gifts don’t always need to be practical or so serious. So, lighten up the gift-giving season with a funny, high-quality, and inside-joke tee that says it all.
Available in men and women’s fits, multiple styles, colors, and sizes, you will definitely find one that will match your turkey hunter’s personality and dress-style tastes.
The "Shoot 'Em In The Pecker" shirt is made from 100% cotton, or a cotton-poly blend depending on your color choice, that produces a long-lasting and comfortable t-shirt.
13. Compact Binoculars
- Lightweight and compact open-bridge binoculars | magnification: 8x power | objective Lens diameter: 26mm | color: green
- Nitrogen filled and O-ring sealed making them both waterproof and fog proof | great lightweight binoculars for bird watching, hiking, sight-seeing, travel, sporting...
How do you kill something you can’t see? Although you may not be taking down gobblers in the wide, open plains like you do deer, thick brush and scrub can obscure your gobblers that, let’s face it, don’t always gobble.
A compact pair of binoculars like this Carson RD 8x26 is the way to go. Wear it with a harness to keep it from flinging around when you’re crawling on your belly, and its light weight will keep it handy without being cumbersome. Don’t forget, it has that great glass quality you’ll need to make out details.
14. Mastering the Art Turkey Call
- Whether you are a professional, recreational user, or even casual, Primos will fit the mold for all types of people
- MTA - -InchMouth Calls Made Easy-Inch Instructional CD
If your hunter is entering the wild turkey realm, they must start somewhere and learn the calls. The Primos Mastering the Art Turkey Call is a kit that includes some basic mouth calls and an instructional CD.
The CD has calls, techniques, and concept explanations to teach you how and when to use the right turkey gobble.
The mouth calls include a mini-size call that may just be perfect for your turkey hunter. Soon enough, your hunter will be gobbling like a pro and the turkeys may even talk back!
Gobble Your Way to Gobble-Worthy Gifts
Whether it’s long beard Easterns or weak-gobbling Merriams that your hunter is after, it’s wild turkey hunting all the same. Any one of these gift ideas will be appreciated, can trigger a giggle-fit, or can be used in the field.
Help lessen the anticipation of waiting for turkey season to start by piling up gobble-worthy gear that you can gift your hunter. Whether it’s a practical gift or something made just for laughs, it will boost their mojo to kickstart the season fully prepared.
You don’t need a specific holiday to gift because during the hunt, Happy Turkey Day is every day!